Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys :D yeah Im excited to get the first lot for the season out..
and mark I dont have that much room but I will make room for more jungles :lol:

few more pics

how are you gonna decide which ones to keep???? I like the 4th one in the 2nd lot of pics....

Cheers,
Dave

i guess you could sleep on the couch and turn your bedroom into a snake room then you could keep a few more?!?!

Unreal to see how much variation even with top shelf trophy animals and when you get the jungle bug only then can you understand many peoples passion for this particular sub species.Here's an old pic of a pretty unique lookin B/W with a dorsal stripe and donughts almost all along both flanks,I'm really hoping toreproduce this pattern.I know several bw's had similar patterns but not to this extent and I;d love to find a similar one to improve the chances of getting the same/similar pattern,hope you like plus an older male breeder of mine sibling to M Bonnets screamers featured in the REPTILES AUSTRALIA magazine,he was about a yearling in this pic and is now an easy6-7 foot with solid black and the yellow ended up a nice rich gold with no black smudging...enjoy!

both are stunners BROWNS! that pattern on tht B+W is unreal!!

awesome animals browns and mattsnake :D
and congrats gozz :D you must be pleased with that lot mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back