vegetarians: What are you doing it for??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vegetarian or not

• Norm

Votes: 66 88.0%
  • vegetarian

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • vegan

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say that horsey is really quite uninformed on sooo many things that it is quite hilarious.Im a vegeterian by choice and I dont really believe I have to give out 'facts'to justify why I dont eat meat.Im not hurting anyone am I by not eating meat?So why do meateaters get so worked up about vegeterians.Its insane and stupid.Also horsey you are going on about animals being killed when fields are plowed. What about all the animals killed when landclearing for cattle?What about all the day old chicken roosters that are killed in chicken farms?Also horsey cattle eat grain so therefore these grain fields are not only for human comsumption but also for feeding meat cattle also.

You say your a vegetarian by choice... why is that? oh wait you also say 'dont really believe I have to give out 'facts'to justify why I dont eat meat'

So why post in a thread that is called...vegetarians: What are you doing it for?? isnt it pointless??

Hey, Jangles you've got your new thread!

"Who thinks Christianity is a load of bull"

I am considering, i am guessing the majority of people in this forum are Christian, so i wouldnt be picking on the minority!!! But then again, I dont feel that many people are passionate about religion as they used to be, so it might not even bother people!!!

Just wondering why people are vegetarians? I think it is pointless and pretty silly really.
I can understand if you dont like the taste of meat... but with so many delicious animals to choose from I find it hard to believe thats you hate the taste of them all!!!
Maybe its a moral thing. Why but? Humans are designed to eat meat and vegies etc, if you look out our teeth you will see we have both Incisors and canines and molars!!
We are also in a food chain we are above cows etc, just like snakes are above mice!!!
Maybe you think its cruel?? You not eating meat does not change that in anyway!!!
I also read somewhere once (not sure if its true) that vegetarians live on average 7 years less!! and vegans even less!!! Vegans even more of a joke!!!

So whos a vegetarian and why??

hahaha and I thought I made stupid threads.

way to go insalting people by saying what they do is silly.

I am considering, i am guessing the majority of people in this forum are Christian, so i wouldnt be picking on the minority!!! But then again, I dont feel that many people are passionate about religion as they used to be, so it might not even bother people!!!

So your'e out to **** people off?

So your'e out to **** people off?

Come on, if people get peed of by this stuff they really need to grow some thicker skin or even easier just not read it!!! I do enjoy seeing peoples reactions to their beliefs or things they stand up for!! thats all, bit of fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back