Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have....An amstaff, an APBT, a Poodle, a cat, and many fish. No snakys yet :)

Well my pet hate is spelling words like please PLZ and what WAT. ;)

4x pythons [ 1 jungle, 2 Bredli, 1 Coastal], 2 Tawny Dragons, 1 Beardie, 5 Banjo frogs, 2 Oscars, lots of tropical fish, 1 Sulphur Crested, 1 Galah, 1 Corella, 6 baby budgies, lots of outside aviary birds, 2 dogs [ 1 Dane X Mastiff, 1 X G. Shepherd & 2 kids [ children!! ]
What do you have Dylanhart1994???

11 pythons so far, one arriving tomorrow yay! A burmese x siamese cat (indoor / pen only), lots of rats and mice, and coming soon a new fish setup, and hopefully a german shepherd puppy!

ive got a maltese x cavalier king charles spaniel, a blonde spotted python and soon to have a King parrot :)

i own 3 indian ringnecks 2 king parrots son to come rotwieler puppy olive python coastel and fish lots and lots of fish and rats

A horse, a rainbow lorikeet, 2 pythons, 6 chooks, 3 kids and a husband.

one stimmie, one breadir, one blue tounge, a canary, a rat, lots of fish and two hairballs on legs pretending to be dogs (i'm not so convinced)

We've adopted Johnny Rotten the desert scorpion, Syd Vicious the bird eating spider, Barry the barramundi and his tropical mates, a terrific trio of clown fish, Princess Cocoa the feral dog-chasing cat, Howie the hairy ****zu and our pride and joys, Nancy the spotted python (2ft), Jade the bredli (5ft) and the newest edition Cocoa (soon to be renamed because of the cat!) the coastal carpet (6ft).

we have 8 pythons / 2 dragons / frogs / rats and my beautiful 2 alaskan malamutes

I have 2 pygmy bearded dragons named Charlie and Harry, 1 children's python named Kiandra, 1 cat named Oscar, and an assortment of crickets who have managed to make the great escape cause I'm so bad at catching crickets...haha

I'm currently sharing my home with 2 chihuahua's 1 rotty x ridgeback 1 woma 1 fresh water croc 2 frilly's 15 bearded dragons 3 gipsland water dragons 1 eastern water dragon 2 angle headed dragons 1 thick tail gecko 2 eastern rosella's green and golden bell frogs! Getting 3more woma's in a couple of weeks :p....

5 Snakes, 2 lizards, 3 dogs, 5 ducks, 3 fish, use to have heaps of rats and mice...but err...who knows where they are now! LOL! Use to have a horse too...but he got bit by a snake and died:cry:

i have..... 1 horse QHx gelding, 1dog blueheeler-bullterrier x with god knows what female, 7 x breed chooks 6 f 1m, 2 magpies unknown, 5coloured sheep 1m 4 f 9 white sheep 4m 5f, pond full of fish, and coming soon.... spotted python. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back