Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 dog (1 mine 3 my bf) 1 cat 1 snake (spotted) 1 duck 3 turtles (2 saw shell, 1 long neck) and getting a ferret for my birthday :) + many more to come once we get our own house

2 water pythons, 3spotted pythons, 1 coastal carpet, 1 eastern beardie, 1 cunninghams skink, 3 scorpions, 1 centipede, 1 spider and a green cheeked conure

i dont think i own anything.....pets own you!
you feed them...wash them...clean up their do doo's...poor massive amount of $$$$ in & then they bite you!:eek:

yes ....they own me,& i love them!:lol:

We have 2 Murray Short-necked turtles, 1 Central Bearded Dragon, 2 cats, 2 Gouldian finches, 1 indoor cockatiel, 10 outdoor cockatiels (aviary), 2 Quail (aviary), 2 Oscars and hopefully on Monday, 3 Northern Spiny-tailed Geckos (oh and the 5 boys aged 9yrs to 10mos)! The list is only limited to my current budget - planning a Spotted Python, many more Geckos, another Dragon, Green tree frogs and the list keeps increasing almost daily!

cats who needs them :x

What a stupid comment!!!!!!
Lewy

I have 1 dog, 3 snails, 1 shrimp, 1 cat, lots of fish, 2 turtles, 5 hermit crabs, 11 shinglebacks, 9 budgies, lots of water snails.

I have a wife and 3 kids ,that is enough don't you think???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back