Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 X beardies
2 X coastals
2 X spotted
2 X labradors
a couple of fish
four yabbies
hamsters

Now i think about it.... thats alot of pet

ooh and 9 wabbits and 2 guinea pigs...l love my guinea pigs:)

1 kreffts turtle, 1 dog (had two, one recently passed away), 2 cats, 9 cockatiels, lots of fancy guppies

Between my partner and I we have 32 fish tanks, 3 cats, 2 dogs, 6 snakes, 3 bearded dragons, 1 water dragon and 2 horses. =]

3 pythons
15 (I think) Bearded Dragons... hell, I don't know - I don't keep count any more :rolleyes:
5 dogs - my 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, plus OH's Siberian Husky, plus our new Husky puppy (who arrives this Thursday) and finally - yet another Husky, an 18-month-old girl I am in the process of rescuing from being PTS at the pound... hoping to collect her on Tuesday.

I have 3 marble geckos, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 8 cockatiels, a rainbow lorikeet, a pink galah, 2 quails, 2 rabbits, a guinea pig, 2 larger turtles in a pond with about 20 gold fish, a vase with 3 gold fish, 2 small turtles inside, fish tank with 2 oscars and a couple of other fish and a main fish tank with about 25 tropical fish in it.
I think that is all

i have 1 atherton jungle python, 1 NT childrens python, 1 turtle, an alexandrian ringneck, 2 fuly grown bull arabs, 4 bull arab pups, 1 chiwauwa x fox terrier x jack russel, 1 bull arab x woofhound pup, 13 chickens, 1 rooster and we use to have a bull and a heffer but we sold them.

3 snakes, 4 bearded dragons, 2 cats, 2 dogs,1 rat and a whole heap of fish and birds

2 Tanami Womas
2 Uluru Womas
1 NT BHP
1 GTF
5 Beardies
1 Staghound
1 Deerhound/ Wolfhound
1 Staffy
3 greyhounds
3 Cats (1 totally inside the others in an escapeproof run)
3 Lambs
1 jersey cow
6 bobby calves
2 love birds
2 horses
3 pigs
1 wild lacey
1 husband
4 childerbeasts

5 beardies, 1 bredli (still waiting fro number 2 to arrive,...) 2 amyae, a few crix, a tonne of roaches and a bunch of worms. :)

and a stupid fish tank with cichlids thats taking up precious wall space in the lounge room. :)

Does anyone ever feel that this obsession with keeping animals is really just masking a bigger desire to be more connected with nature? I keep alot of animals (birds, fish, dogs, & very soon some geckoes) and sometimes I feel its very cruel locking up all these beautiful creatures in tanks and cages for our own selfish needs. Maybe this desire to keep animals is a way of staying in touch with nature because we live in these retched cities where we feel so disconnected from it. Iduno... its just a thought anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back