Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im sure i am going to need more money lol

i just bought a reptile enclosure on ebay it measures 90cm W x 57cm D x 183cm H

now what shall i get to put in it hmmmm

Hopefully we get people that don't own reptiles going through the doors and leaving with one as well, bargain hunting is great but at the end of the day expos are to promote and grow the hobby.
Should be mandatory to bring a mate along that does'nt own a reptile and introduce them to the hobby.

Last edited:
Hopefully we get people that don't own reptiles going through the doors and leaving with one as well, bargain hunting is great but at the end of the day expos are to promote and grow the hobby.

Unless they're buying unlicened animals I doubt it, might get them thinking about it though.

i'll be there for a couple of hours on the membership table in the morning.

hi Francis that would be good, the membership table /magazine and journal sales is where i will be from 9am for a couple of hours or longer if they need me.

Ah thank god i remembered to ask. Are record books only for snakes or breeding. I have never actually filled any out as i only have a Blue tongue lizard.

If not, Melbourne Zoo have them which is just down the road while you're in town!

:) thanks...years ago they were readily available at markets...

it is for someone wanting one in Canada...I know they have them at Healesville Sanctuary as well

how are we gonna know who is who lol

hubby and I will be at The HerpShop table helping Brain Barnett out for the day, plus a table beside him with our reptiles ;)
Please come by and say G'day and introduce yourselves. Even though my avatar says 'trader' I am actually The HerpTrader. :D

I love meeting people I have only 'spoken' to by email, some for many yrs now!

Last edited:
Ah thank god i remembered to ask. Are record books only for snakes or breeding. I have never actually filled any out as i only have a Blue tongue lizard.

You need a license book for any licensed animals - birds, mammals, reptiles, amphibians etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back