Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that it's very important that the people who are going to handle reptiles at the expo be very careful upon returning home to your own reptiles...

It's probably a wise idea for sellers not to let everyone handle their reptiles at the same time, it's difficult to expect certain keepers to purchase without handling..

The last thing anyone want's is to spread disease & contaminate your pets/collection.
If you become blasé or complacent you're asking for trouble.
Totally agreed as it is hard sometimes to work out who is the serious purchaser or someone just trying to hold a snake.

Is there parking available at the expo in the showgrounds itself or do i have to park in the streets???

Also curious about this, dont plan on buying anything though so i might just public transport it up as traffic in flemington is a joke, catch the No57 tram to easy.

Last edited:
Alright, I WILL be there, but I won't get a snake -- just talked to dad and he said no.
Probably won't be getting anything then, don't have a tank for a lizard yet.

entrance to the showgrounds is Lang Rd gate 4 off the vhs website on the vhs expo link.and it even tells you how to reach it using public transport.

That's unfortunate :(.

Everyone i will be wearing a white and green Von Zipper T-Shirt, Grey Jeans and White Adidas Shoes.

Come say "Hi" i'm new to the expo and the society. :D

lol i dont even know what i am wearing yet , probably clothes i guess

I think i speak for everyone in saying that we all hope so :D

Yeah i just put mu clothes away and left some out so might aswell wear them i guess.

anyone selling frillies? NT/QLD/Kimb, need to get my hands on a different bloodline.

yes there will be.
but you said in your later post, you were not going to buy anything.
anyhow try stall S36 but get in quick they normally sell fast.
have a great day, i know i will

yes there will be.

Yeah mate, way ahead of you! already got some of his future clutch on hold hence wont be buying anything on the day.

yes there will be.

Do you have a stall???

Probably going to get a skink of sorts.

Last edited:
just woke up, will be leaving in 40mins or so later than i hoped but eh. Should get there around 1:30-2 depending on how i go with public transport.

My first ever expo so cant really compare to anything but i haad a ball i have pics on another thread of mine. "2011 VHS Expo Pics"

Melb 2011 Expo - Red eye frogs

I was at the expo last weekend and wanted to contact the person who was selling the red eye frogs from WA. They we in the first isle as you pay on the left. Anyone out there remember who they were or how l might find them??

I would be more than happy to purchase an animal from you without having handled it.

I think more than 90% of my animals have been purchased this way. I don't often let people handle hatchies before purchasing either, even from home. Most people respect the fact I'm following a good quarantine procedure, I havn't lost any sales over it to date. I've shelled out large sums of money for animals I havn't played with, I generally refuse when offered. Expos are a high risk theres no doubt about it, if I were attending (with animals) the animals taken would not be returning to my main collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back