Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what reptile next

• pygmy mulga monitor (if i find 1)

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • a bredli (love em but only the hypo red)

Votes: 28 43.8%
  • jungle python

Votes: 24 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a BHP, theres nothing sexier to a chick then when you pull your big black headed snake out of his enclosure!

yer but ive herd that there a bit snappy but im not worried about be bitten i no it would hurt a bit but ive also herd that bredli have a great personalty and there not bitty

yer but ive herd that there a bit snappy but im not worried about be bitten i no it would hurt a bit but ive also herd that bredli have a great personalty and there not bitty

lol drop around and let one of my jungles tag you before you make your mind up. but id get the jungle

lol drop around and let one of my jungles tag you before you make your mind up. but id get the jungle
hey if it did bite me wat woud i do i would only be ****ting my self and it would be over and done with dont mean to brag and act all tough but i stack my motorbike a few yrs ago and cut my hole leg open i had to get 29 stiches lol so and i would get a hatchling so i no the snake

hey if it did bite me wat woud i do i would only be ****ting my self and it would be over and done with dont mean to brag and act all tough but i stack my motorbike a few yrs ago and cut my hole leg open i had to get 29 stiches lol so and i would get a hatchling so i no the snake
lol come and see what you do when it bites you

id rather not lol im not that tough but i did see yours when i got the mice beautiful snakes but i prefer the bredli

lol im not in qld and i cant buy them yet i still gotta get some wood and crap to build a cage im just seeing wat snake is best or monitor i would love a monitor then buy and im moving soon so once ive moed im setting up some outdoor cages for my beardies

Get a spencer :twisted:

nope i just checked and no i cant i can either get a mulga or a black headed monitor

In comparison all pythons are very boring, even the ones that are way over priced. Any goanna is far more interesting to keep, they are active instead of being stationary blobs and arnt anywhere near a dumb as pythons(nerdy pun intended). I would reccomend gillen's pygmies over the other commonly available species.

There are some nice jungle pythons around at good prices these days, as the market seems to be flooded with cross locality rubbish.

thanks for that i no there boring of a day but of a night there in there element and there very active but i would love a monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back