Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what reptile next

• pygmy mulga monitor (if i find 1)

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • a bredli (love em but only the hypo red)

Votes: 28 43.8%
  • jungle python

Votes: 24 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol im not in qld and i cant buy them yet i still gotta get some wood and crap to build a cage im just seeing wat snake is best or monitor i would love a monitor then buy and im moving soon so once ive moed im setting up some outdoor cages for my beardies

Can easily freight, all you need to house them is some plastic tubs & some sand:)

Yeah get a monitor, they are great for wreaking vivs, pulling out eletrics, breaking bulbs, knocking over water bowls & scratching through the back of wooden vivs & escaping
4chsmu1.gif

What about a GTP ? ive heard you can pick em up quite cheap now !!

Can easily freight, all you need to house them is some plastic tubs & some sand:)
wat sort r they and how much if u still got when ive moved and i got all my stuff up and running i will see if i can get some

Don't get a bredlie... Every Tom, Dick and Harry has one in their collection which makes them boring! JMO...

Yeah get a monitor, they are great for wreaking vivs, pulling out eletrics, breaking bulbs, knocking over water bowls & scratching through the back of wooden vivs & escaping
4chsmu1.gif

Have you ever even seen a pygmy mulga monitor before?

yer i really want a monitor but i also would mind either 1 of the snakes

or elapids, elapids are good, might get some class 1 elapids next season. probably not though, I am planning on getting 1 pair of caramal childrens, 1 pair of wa sandfire and a pair of some other wa locale stimmo, and lots of levis levis, milii, some occidentalis, some pilbarensis, and maybe some other stuff :lol:

na im not really into venomes snakes and mum wouldnt let me have any she dont mind the pythons tho or other reptiles

I cant understand why some ppl need assistance or any help choosing a reptile,or any animal.Get one that you can afford,and one that YOU like,...

but i like them all and bredli and monitor are about same price so i guess jungles out of the picture arnt they like 600 i mite get them when i got a job but for now i will stick with 1 of the 2

im a step ahead, mine are in the process of ordering, payment and arrival. make up your mind!!

theres.... netted dragons, hosmer, cunninghams, P. Barbata, and eggs to hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back