Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm getting a childrens python soon... i was thinking cora for a girl or typhoues - which was a hundred headed dragon myth of ancient rome - if its a boy

my MD's are:
Osiris (boy), and Isis (girl), they were husband and wife as Egyptian Gods, all was well with that till I discovered, to my horror, that Isis and Osiris, the Gods, only had ONE SON (Horus)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (there goes my breeding program!!!!!!!)
My son has a Bredlii (Duke), friend has a Childrens, Stella

Too many to type up but they go something like this.
b1,b2,b3,b4,bhp1,bhp2,bhp3 etc.......Dont see much point in naming them anyway.I mean its not as if they will ever come when you call them.

Ramsayi I find it sad that you don't name your pet. It is a sign of attachment. As much as people are needed that just breed snakes for people, it is at the same time sad as their snakes are not really a pet.

Anyways....

My guy is named Bane. Named after Darth Bane, a sith lord in the Star Wars Universe.

my bredls is called Loki after the norse god of mischief. :)

do a search under "pet reptile names" and you should find a site called 20000-pet reptile names or something like that they have great sugestions there.
Cheers.

Pi (as in Pie) and Flower the Bredlis. then Atticus, Obsidian and Blondie the Spotted Pythons. :) love my snakes

Some of ours have names, most don't. Pandora and Epimethius, Jezebel, Charon and Styx, Armageddon, Wodger and Wodderwick, Lucky, Fluffy, Rambo, Cleveland (Cleveland's mum was Boss), Carbine and Carbide, Lacuna (whose brother was Coil), Rainbow and Wobniar, Stripey, Snappy, Bertha. The kids have a thing for naming the snakes, you can probably tell by some of the names. Most of them aren't named because what's the point really, they don't respond to a name Sometimes it's handy when you're talking about a snake in particular when you've more than one of that species, I guess.

These are my snakes names...
2 Baby PMC's Narci & Schnappy, Bredli Rufus, Olive Stella, PMC Wolley, 3 more PMC's Opals, Abony and Bindy, and a GTS Treesa - except his is only in temporary care after someone jammed him in a screen door. I name all my patients, too :D

My male diamond is called Benji after Benji Marshall - GO THE TIGERS and my little spotted, her name is Harriet.

lol i just checked out that 20000 names site, one of thier suggestions for a male reptile is "Meatloaf"????
A dog maybe but a reptile? Some other good names but too many obvious ones imo

oh an mine are named Tinkerbell F Coastal and Cobar meaning burnt earth for the male Coastal

My Brissy Carpet is Olly, Blue Tounge Oscar ( The Grouch ) and My Beardie is Little Foot as he got some toes bitten off when he was a bub...

We have 2 Coastal Carpets named Rock Strongo and Chesty Larue in true Simpsons style

Ramsayi I find it sad that you don't name your pet. It is a sign of attachment. As much as people are needed that just breed snakes for people, it is at the same time sad as their snakes are not really a pet.

Anyways....

My guy is named Bane. Named after Darth Bane, a sith lord in the Star Wars Universe.

You really shouldn't confuse practicality with not being attached to what we keep.I still have the first snakes we have ever purchased here and they wont be leaving our collection.Also our animals aren't treated like battery hens but bred sparingly,so your assumption couldnt be further from the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back