Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it expected to be as big/bigger than the Gold Coast expo?
Im guessing there may be more stalls at this one since people can now sell reptiles.

I'll be there! I'll be escaping from hospital to be there, that's how committed I am to going :D
See you all there... Maybe we can have name tags with our APS names on it..? that'd be cool.

Is it expected to be as big/bigger than the Gold Coast expo?
Im guessing there may be more stalls at this one since people can now sell reptiles.[/QUOT

There's more exhibitors,,,,, even more than we had last year. It's a great atmosphere. People come in from all over Australia for it. We have a blast!

Cheers
Joy

I'll be there! I'll be escaping from hospital to be there, that's how committed I am to going :D
See you all there... Maybe we can have name tags with our APS names on it..? that'd be cool.

Looking forward to seeing you Trouble........ hope you are feeling better sweetie. Catch ya Saturday, the 12th!

Cheers
Joy

Cant wait for yet another awesome festival...... Scales & Tails you certainly know how to put on a fantastic day :) .....
Loved it the first year, even more the 2nd year and I know this 3rd year is going to be even better again :)

It's always a great day at the Scales & Tails festival. It's so well organized and the day itself is such a great event. Looking forward to seeing those I know and meeting those I don't. Alot of AP&S peeps though don't ever introduce themselves so I never know who alot of you are!

Last edited:
Awesome! Haha maybe as 'trouble' said, we should wear name tags with our aps user names! So we know who every one is :p

We'll still walk around passing Aps'ers since we have no idea what most look like, But i will be there with bells on!!!:p maybe with big black PK letters on my cheek so u recognise me haha:p

Where is this being hosted? Might drop in after my exam.

Too late to protect the cricket, didn't you read my user name?

We'll still walk around passing Aps'ers since we have no idea what most look like, But i will be there with bells on!!!:p maybe with big black PK letters on my cheek so u recognise me haha:p

I'm not sure many people will miss you. Especially if you are wearing bells

Last edited:
how far from brissie airport.........
cab far ??

If you can get to the Prince Charles Hospital by cab, I can take you out there, as I'm going out for the day. Depending where you're staying afterwards, unfortunately you might have to organise other transport.
The offer is there though :)

thanks for the offer Trouble.:D
if i come up, it will be for the day.
early flight in & late 1 out.
if i need a lift, i'll let u know.
Aleks.

If you come up Aleks, let me know.. I'd like to meet you!! :) wear a fish thing or something so i know who you are haha

thanks for the offer Trouble.:D
if i come up, it will be for the day.
early flight in & late 1 out.
if i need a lift, i'll let u know.
Aleks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back