Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have the one tat ;)

hehe

:lol: well that is ONE impressive tat

"I'm 6'7 though so I maybe take the 'big' cake"

I wasn't necessarily talking height DeadCricket lol..... you would stand out in the crowd tho.

Well I didn't think this would be the place to talk about the length of snakes...... o_O

See what I did there? Ohhhh I crack myself up! Haha

Hey at least I always know I'm amusing one person :D anyone else is a bonus

OMG ...LMAO... and I wasn't even thinking of that!! Gave me a good chuckle though.

I'm not even sure if I am going now... all these large tattooed people!

haha

Wow! It's this Saturday? Well tempus fugit I guess. I'll most likely be there, if I'm not, it's due to a zombie apocalypse - nothing else could keep me away :D

LOL zombie apocalypse..... something one of my kids would say.

Here's a pic of one of several breeding pairs of local specific stimmies and spotteds l will have at the expo, this being a female windorah stimmie (the boy is identical) who has laid 8 eggs last year and the year before that (she was rested this year).
.......solar 17 (baden)
6328081688_3b3ae38688.jpg

I'll Have 50+ spotted pythons for sale from hatchy size to 2 year olds... I wont be there on the day so look for Deb and Doug with all the Exoterror tubs!
mac.jpg

Cool snake Solar! , Glad I can't make it this time otherwise I would be bringing more snakes home ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back