Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll still walk around passing Aps'ers since we have no idea what most look like, But i will be there with bells on!!!:p maybe with big black PK letters on my cheek so u recognise me haha:p

you'd have to put pineapplekitten and APS across your whole face otherwise i'd be too daft to know any better

I dont need the nametag, i'll be the one at the Stein Enclosures stand, haha. Will be unveiling our first artificial tree in our new display enclosure. It's a strangler fig, 30cm in trunk diameter

Last edited:
You'll know it's me when you see a 16yo trying to convince their dad why a snake and a Stein Enclosure are such a good combo

Can't wait to see your enclosures in the flesh mate. I was thinking of moving one of our GTPs into an enclosure and doing something really naturalistic for it..

you'd have to put pineapplekitten and APS across your whole face otherwise i'd be too daft to know any better

I dont need the nametag, i'll be the one at the Stein Enclosures stand, haha. W

ill be unveiling our first artificial tree in our new display enclosure. It's a strangler fig, 30cm in trunk diameter

Dont forget to check out all the awesome reptiles up for sale in the SALE shed on the day.....
There will be some beautiful Antaresia ranging from hatchling, yearling to adult breeders... locality specific Stimsons pythons ie:Quorn,Sandfire,Tennant Creek, Broome, Pilbara, Alice... BLONDE macs, poss HET T+ childrens pythons, Red/yellow and orange vitticeps including a beautiful WHITE male and some HET for albino Vitticeps, pink tongues, SYDNEY RED Cunninghams skinks, Black bluetongues and much more..... Dont miss out on the bargains ... make sure you have your reptile licence with you if you intend to purchase any animals... There will be no eftpos facilities so you will require cash on the day...

Last edited:
do you mean licence or movement advice?
just that alot of people do movement advices online now so filling one out without a computer for those of us that dont have a book of them could be problematic. is there a atm on site? or no cash facilities?

Dont forget to check out all the awesome reptiles up for sale in the SALE shed on the day.....
There will be some beautiful Antaresia ranging from hatchling, yearling to adult breeders... locality specific Stimsons pythons ie:Quorn,Sandfire,Tennant Creek, Broome, Pilbara, Alice... BLONDE macs, poss HET T+ childrens pythons, Red/yellow and orange vitticeps including a beautiful WHITE male and some HET for albino Vitticeps, pink tongues, SYDNEY RED Cunninghams skinks, Black bluetongues and much more..... Dont miss out on the bargains ... make sure you have your movement advice with you if you intend to purchase any animals... There will be no eftpos facilities so you will require cash on the day...

ooops thanks for pointing out my mistake :)
I will have my computer there on the day to do the movement advices,
It is your licence you must bring :)
I am not aware of any eftpos facilities at the showgrounds so you will need to bring cash along on the day...

haha no worries, it just confused me a little bit. so i wanted to make sure i wasnt having a blond moment

ooops thanks for pointing out my mistake :)
I will have my computer there on the day to do the movement advices,
It is your licence you must bring :)
I am not aware of any eftpos facilities at the showgrounds so you will need to bring cash along on the day...

We are madly packing orders for the expo. Please advise by EMAIL if you require any bulk quantities so we can set them aside. We will have ephpos available on the day.

Looks like I wont be able to make it.
Was really looking forward to meeting some new people and catching up with some old ones.......:cry:

I was meant to be going camping with a girlfriend but sadly/happily that fell through so I'm going!!! First for me. :p

We are madly packing orders for the expo. Please advise by EMAIL if you require any bulk quantities so we can set them aside. We will have ephpos available on the day.

Warwick for those who are enquiring will you also have eftpos avail for anyone wishing to purchase snakes on the day?????
lol if so remind me to leave my credit card at home... You have some awesome locality stims I would find it hard to resist :)

lol tattoo convention!

LOL, I'd have to submit to the urge many more times to rival you Scleropages but you'll be one person I will recognise. My only noticable tattoo is on my wrist (shows up in some of my albums).

I'll be there, helping out Joy and the rest of the S & T crew at the stall. Might help out Bally and play with Jonno's snakes too..

LOL, I'd have to submit to the urge many more times to rival you Scleropages but you'll be one person I will recognise. My only noticable tattoo is on my wrist (shows up in some of my albums).

I only have the one tat ;)

hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back