Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
High light was Jinjajoe's collection outstanding display. Was very disappointed with the rest of the expo compared to the Gold Coast.
Cost me 50 bucks for wife and kids to get in and bugger all to see. About half of last year.

I saw you once but you were talking to someone, when I came back to say hello someone else was at the stand, sorry :)

just sent you a PM

High light was Jinjajoe's collection outstanding display. Was very disappointed with the rest of the expo compared to the Gold Coast.
Cost me 50 bucks for wife and kids to get in and bugger all to see. About half of last year.

Thanks & was nice to chat mate..... cheers Joe

agreed... :p

delectable as always Peeks :oops::oops:

agreed was good to meet. You have to send me a message when you get some Western Blue Tongue babys.
We are in love with them....
Yeah they were incredible, the hypermelanistic easterns and white northerns were awesome but the westerns were by far my favourites.

agreed was good to meet. You have to send me a message when you get some Western Blue Tongue babys.
We are in love with them....

I'll update my pairings thread with the gravid female & when she drops soon (I'm 90% sure she is preggers)....... thanks..... & yep I'll let you know

TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY!!! *jumps around like a little kid*
Only an hr to go until it officially opens :D See you all there!!!

what do you mean like a little kid......you are a little kid.....:lol:

386756_10150377029337913_612172912_8467320_431414043_n.jpg

Me smiling and attempting to back away slowly taking a beautiful olive with me. I would have held her for hrs!

390966_10150377030697913_612172912_8467324_2077333647_n.jpg

I would've taken this beautiful girl home with me anyday.

So you're sarah 1234....good to meet you guys, see you next time...:)

was good to talk to everyone but i've just about lost my voice by now. Thanks Joy and the crew from scales and tails for organising the expo, much appreciated everything. We love showing off our work.

I saw you once but you were talking to someone, when I came back to say hello someone else was at the stand, sorry :)

Was the person standing there wearing a white shirt?
If so that was me.... I hanged out with Joe most of the time, cause thats where the cool people were LOL

Really wish I had more of a chance to see everyone's exhibit! Thank you Joy for organizing the event. I know how much hard work, effort and planning goes into it so I'm sure I speak for all stall holders in saying how much we appreciate it.

what do you mean like a little kid......you are a little kid.....:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: thanks for that.. Not my fault you're taller than the average bear haha.

A few photos from today... Great enclosures from Ben at Stein Enclosures :) Scott Eipper had a great talk on death adders, very knowledgable.
Not as many stalls as last year, and I thought there would be some more sellers, but a good day over all :) Great work Joy, Denver & Troy and the whole team! Can't wait for next yrs expo!!

Baby lace monitor
IMG_3200.jpg

Boyd's Forest Dragon
IMG_3202.jpg

IMG_3206.jpg

Rough knob-tailed geckos
IMG_3210.jpg

Green Tree Python - Premier Pythons
IMG_3225.jpg

IMG_3231.jpg

Woma Python - Premier Pythons
IMG_3234.jpg

Albino Darwin Python - Premier Pythons
IMG_3239.jpg

Rough knob-tailed gecko - Premier Pythons
IMG_3241.jpg

Hyper blue tongue skink
IMG_3246.jpg

Albino Tree Skink
IMG_3252.jpg

Baby death adder
IMG_3255.jpg

Jungle Carpet python
IMG_3257.jpg

Green Tree Python
IMG_3262.jpg

Stein Enclosures
IMG_3286.jpg

IMG_3289.jpg

IMG_3298.jpg

Scott Eipper talking about Death adders & their captive care.
IMG_3306.jpg

IMG_3309.jpg

Albino Darwin Python
IMG_3318.jpg

Black headed python
IMG_3320.jpg

two Woma Pythons
IMG_3321.jpg

Albino & Normal Olive Python
IMG_3326.jpg

Hypo Bredli Python
IMG_3330.jpg

Classic Bredli Python
IMG_3332.jpg

Darwin Carpet Juvi
IMG_3333.jpg

Last edited:
The talks were excellent; Bob Irwin is an absolute legend and tells it like it is :)
Bring on those Oenpellies into captivity with what Gavin is trying to achieve, so hope his successful.
For a QLD show/expo/festival to be able to sell on the day is a good thing for all future expos in QLD as it appeared to have worked really well.
There were some really nice animals on show too :)

why were you left feeling disappointed? same displays? not enough? same as GC expo?

just curious. i really wanted to go, however apart from having plans with family prior to the event dates being released, i also thought the GC expo may have beaten S&T to the punch being earlier in the year.

i did think the reptile sales this year would have made it huge with exhibbitors and getting more people through the gates..............

I found prices where roughly the same as what we get online if not higher was a great day I was a little dissapointed but I think its because it was my first expo and I was all hyped up but given the chance I'd go again great displays great speakers and just great people even won myself a auction :)

I took my licence and a piano and a half,found nothing to spend it on except for some stuff off Scott(virides) and a calendar to help the Tassy devils.I knew it was limited to what to sell,but hoped on anything from a breeder to a rumor with upcoming hatchies,no joy.Overall good expo and good to speak to Bob Irwin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back