Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What roo pic? Oh this one?
Qantas-AirNZmerger.jpg

Yea! I think we'll save them for around the camp fire in the red sandy desert surrounded by herps (is everyone else jealous? Thought so, although may be a bit hot for a fire...)

Hahaha well Matt, would you tell anyone???:lol:

Yea! I think we'll save them for around the camp fire in the red sandy desert surrounded by herps (is everyone else jealous? Thought so, although may be a bit hot for a fire...)

herpies? hot? thought? .....what exactly have you got planned for this trip? :?:lol:

I think you guys might be pushing it a bit with the jokes and photos...

An Aussie, a Kiwi, a Cuban, and a Scotsman are traveling via train across the Nallabour. The Scotsman opens a bottle of hundred year old scotch has a swig and throws the bottle out the window.
Mortified the Aussie goes "What did you do that for?".
The Scotsman says "Not to worry laddie we have plent of that back home."
Next the Cuban lights up the sweetest cigar has a drag and flicks it out the window.
Again the horrified Aussie says "What are you doing mate?"
The Cuban replies "In my country we have plenty and they're a dime a dozen."
The Kiwi clears his throat and the Aussie grabs him and throws him through the window.
Shocked the Cuban and Scotsman scream "What do you think you're doing?"
The Aussie calmly replies "Don't worry fellas, there's plenty of them all over Bondi."

*sigh* I need to vent, I thought my Monty boo was going to shed last night and he still hasn’t, he’s starting to make me really angry because I have anticipated this for weeks now and he’s taking forever! It better be tonight!

Haha I used to get so excited when a snake was gunna shed! Now it happens every week the novelty is just gone :(

Yeah I know he’s definitely shedding, it’s one of those ‘it’s DEFINITELY going to be tonight!...........crap........’ sort of things, I am POSITIVE it’s going to be tonight, but I was positive last night and the night before. His eyes are clear again so it’s happening very soon, but the novelty of it never wears off for me, it’s still as exciting now as it was the first time. :p

Just for the sake of sharing pictures, this was my Monty boo a few days ago-

139dd.jpg

He could be shedding right now. Let me go see......................... nope...

I still cant pick a shed...sometimes a snake will shed within a day of me picking up on it, sometimes itll take weeks! It seems to be different lengths all the time.

If he hasnt started shedding at this time of the night he probably wont do it tonight. Mine normally start just after it gets dark and occassionally even in the middle of the day (but thats very rare).

Monty tends to shed whenever he feels like it, sometimes in the middle of the night, sometimes in the middle of the day. I can always tell he’s going to because he gets really brown and you can’t see his colours as clearly, plus his scales looked stretched and his head gets really big.

Well at least they let you see. My snakes shed any time during the night so long as you've just left the room or just gone to bed, they love disappointing.

Monty does that too, I’ve only actually caught him in the act once, but if I’m sleeping or at the shops he’ll do it. I know he’s going to do it tonight I just know it, he’s starting to crawl around a bit now but then he just looked at me like ‘uh uh, I don’t think so girlfriend!’. Pfft... whatever...

lol..this is a funny thread..yerp im single also =p ..never really thought about dating some1 interested in herps also...i think at this point ill be happy just tlkn 2 other ppl/making friends with people who share the same interest and passion for herps and animals like me..(none of my friends do)....actualy now that i think about it...no1 i know really cares to much for reptiles..i talk about them and all my friends and family look at me like im from mars..lol (i think thats why i love coming on here so much..good to talk to ppl who like herps also,and say whatever i want without being loked at like im from outer space..)..=p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back