Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt did you post that hardcore pic with you holding the BTS? I'm so bored I'm adding photo's to the ****AS page, and need that one

Matt did you post that hardcore pic with you holding the BTS? I'm so bored I'm adding photo's to the ****AS page, and need that one

I cant remember if I did or not, its on my facebook page...you can just copy it off there I think.

What was that other pic I said I was gunna send ya earlier on? I was gunna send something but cant remember what :?

Oh well, can't have been too important.

Is Amy racing me??????

Heya sorry, I just had to shut my laptop down because it was frozen for about 10 minutes. I PASSIONATELY hate technology... But I am doing my photo now. Don’t expect anything too good because I didn’t want to hassle my Monty boo for too long, he likes to hide for a few days after shedding and he wasn’t too impressed.

169c.jpg

Oh well, can't have been too important.

Is Amy racing me??????

Did I just... did I just win?! :O

Obviously, and you lose Matt!

I just put some pictures up on the old ****AS page, including some of you Amy! If any major contributors have some photo's they would like me to add, please post them here.

Obviously, and you lose Matt!

I just put some pictures up on the old ****AS page, including some of you Amy! If any major contributors have some photo's they would like me to add, please post them here.

I'm adding photos to there too...I forgot all about the race I was meant to be competing in here lol

Holy crap I just put all the chilli in my mi-goreng, my mouth and lips are on fire! Don't recommend it.

Nice pic! Don't mind a good scrubby, don't mind a good scrubby at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back