Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricko

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well the team from animal attraction and myself and Mel went over to Adelaide on Thursday to visit the team at U.R.S, and on behalf of all of us we would like to thank Tim and Donna for having us over to visit and see their snakes, they are great people and i would advise anyone to deal with them as they are great. Well here are some pics.....

here are some more.....

wow Ricko, they are sum wicked looking gtps...u lucky thing!

this is a younger one......

Nice pics mate...how did they handle? They look pretty friendly there

they were soooo quiet and their STUNNING to look at no photo will ever show how good they are. They are the most awesome snake in australia i reckon, all were placid and didnt show any aggression whats so ever. ranging in age from 2-8yr olds.

Hey beeeeatch lol,
When Matty rang i was out of service in the blue mountains,
I tried to ring you guys back when i was at ARP yest with the rough scaleds but coudnt find number :evil:

OOooo that wud of been awesome as. looks like u people was having fun. do GTP's feel different to other pythons? e.g womas n BHP's feel softer then carpets n childrens//

hehe nice one mate. they were awesome, also played with mertens, a HUGE olive and some boyd's forest dragons which matt will post pics of i hope. the greens were awesome specially the adults, they have huge spurs. Greens are better than rough scaled's in my opinion.

they felt softer and always wrapped there tails around your arm when you held them.

Lol, did any< mannage to wrap themselves into ur pocket ;). lol. thats really nice of them 2 let u actually play with all them.

yeah it was great of them to let us play with anything we wanted to, and i must say another big thank you to Tim and Donna (URS)

this is the olive ricko was talking about 4m long and weighing about 40kg

A great weekend thanks tim and donna will have to return the favour when you are over our way

he was a big boy pete, here are some SA womas they are highly UNDERATED these were absolutly stunning it is a shame that the pics dont do them justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back