Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats all good if you want to buy us one half of the pair i wont say no :) even go you halvs in the offspring :)

craig pics of these animals dont do them justice, i could never see what all the hype was about and was very much a carpet man myself... all that has been changed by getting the chance to handle these animals this weekend... i hope that you one day get the chance to do the same... hell when i get my own i will invite you over :)

after seeing and holding a chondro you will change your mind for sure. i changed my mind from unsure about them to being very sure they are one of the most awesome snakes and having held and played with a fair few over the weekend they are all beautiful. im sure matt would agree. yeah that speckled one was awesome hey matt?

pics were pretty bad of the boyds simon ther were too quick, but give me a sec

Matt,
Thanks for that pic!!! Even though it's obviously not the best picture, that animal looks STUNNING!!!

Simon Archibald

bords are very cool little things. i have a few photo's here but they are from a roll of film so i will need to scan them. Phil gtp's are just awesome as we walked into where the snakes were kept i saw a glimpse of green and ran to that enclosure to see them, they just draw you to them.

And a good , say, Krauss Jungle isn't? Not being funny here but it never ceases to amaze me the amount of hype surrounding GTP's. I guess it's just an opinion thing but they just don't do it for me.

GTPs are very beautiful no doubt. But no 10 times better than any other python out there as there price tag reflects.
Tourett

each to their own phil i am sure that if someone offerd them to you, you would jump at the chance to have them in your collection, jungles are a good looking animal yes but they are becoming like belly buttons..... everyone has one.... greens on the other hand, not so common

with each green tree python post on aps you also get a free debate.... ya dont get that with every python :)

So does rareity improve the beauty of an animal? I just can't understand why people want something just because no-one else has them. And yes I would accept them if offered but then again I'd accept a Maccy too :) As I say I suppose it just comes down to the individuals wants and desires.

i think there is a request for a left nacker on the black market at the moment.... you may just be in luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back