Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Mel and Haley with the olive...it took the two of them to lift this thing...

they were 2yr olds mick. URS have some awesome snakes and lizards. dont know why these pics are showing up very blocky.

hey mick they are about the 2yr mark i have included a close up head shot here, they were amazing i cant describe them in words SA's are the way to go

the pic just doesnt do them justice mate, there were older ones there (5-6yr) and they appeared to be holding their colours well.... I WANT ONE

stuff that i want seven not just one.hehe they were awesome snakes and the speckled nt was close to better.

this one??? the SA's were still my favourite... they have copped such a bad rap for being plain and ugly, but my perspective on them was totally turned around after seeing them in the flesh

too much for me at the moment... but it is nice to dream.... haley wants them as badly as i do so we may be able to work something out as a wedding gift to each other :) hey maybe the members of APS can have a stockeh wedding gift registry..... i want a pair of greens a pair of SA womas and a pair of blackheads... thats not too much to ask c'mon guys where is your community spirit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back