Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh and sorry if this has been said b4, but
hypo coastal really erks me when its just a normal coastal.

Will

heres a couple i found ,
Nice pair of blond spotted, both good to handle. Eating full grown mouse every 10 days.
Fist picture is of the male. 2nd picture of female (reddish colour is due to heat lamp)

nice little snakes all feeding well, need them gone have no time for them
busy with work and kids.Willing to swap for pythons of intrest

how people chuck the word 'palmerston' on the end of any jungle classified..arghhh

diamond for sale...click on the pic..nice big cross breed pops up.

RP animals labled with 'they took years of breeding and hard work. its natural ***** variation.
then i hear some people on here talking about these people saying ,there is no need for jags ,some 'breeders' put years of hard work and effort in these Rp animals when they obviously are just animals that popped up in normal clutches that are het for normal.

again if your breeding coastals or jungles sometimes you get animals with patterns such as these its called natural variation.

i hear ya herp keeper i could go on for hours aswell...cant wait till some angry mob comes after some of these 'morph' breeders surtainly going to make the expo picture threads a little bit more colourfull
hey.

oh and ''come from a disease free collection'' (picture of the animals on the grass)

oh and ''come from a disease free collection'' (picture of the animals on the grass)

So that is how it works hey? Grass causes diseases. What would an outdoor enclosure cause? That would be a disaster.

captive breed , handles well .. when he full well knows he caught his diamonds last week rdu add

Haha, good one Andy.

"pair" is one that just got me !!!!!

childrens python female around 90cm, was a tame pet once upon a time, but is very cage protective & angry now, as i don't get her out, has never bred but would make a good breeder, $300 o.n.o, no freight.

never bred but would make a good breeder because......it has never bred and is really toey ??????

Agree to all the above, really hate when people use fancy terms and made up locales, etc, especially when describing a rather ordinary looking animal the majority of times!

I think the best one Ive seen was:
Breeding stock of GTP's (two males, will consider selling female for the right offer)
Will breed next year
100% het for Aussie GTP hatchies :shock:

not saying this is all the time but selling for a mate, so "he" wants more than there worth.

Using old photos and not mentioning it
=Paying top money for a stunner in a photo.. then getting a snake looking Nothing like it because the photo is 6 months old

What about my new striped egg morph that Ive been working on for years? Surely it warrants a catchy name and a suitable price tag ;)

Ive also got this yellow egg morph. But they are so high in demand that Iam selling those prior to hatching as eggs only.
is that one of those pine moth balls o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back