Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So If I was to sell a Aussie GTP! What am I to write in the add???

Some of the thinks people have come up with in the thread are just silly

Id expect you to prove it or if you can't, admit that you pilfered it out of the wild :)
Can't have your cake and eat it.

"typical water python or jungle python temperament"

what exactly does that mean as all my waters and jungles have great tempers??

Lewy, I know it's not clear - but what most people are talking about when they refer to things like Aussie GTPs, striped animals and things which do occur in some collections is animals which are very obviously not what they're supposed to be. For example, striped animals with multiple breaks, pure Aussie GTPs with un-Aussie characteristics etc.

Lewy, I know it's not clear - but what most people are talking about when they refer to things like Aussie GTPs, striped animals and things which do occur in some collections is animals which are very obviously not what they're supposed to be. For example, striped animals with multiple breaks, pure Aussie GTPs with un-Aussie characteristics etc.

LOL yer thanks Kersten I do get what people are saying and I too do get a good giggle out of some of the for sale adds and think to my self they should become a sales person with the amount of dribble in there ad

I got to agree that "a lot of sale phrase" do get thrown around:lol:

There was a bloke some time ago on herptrader that had advertise Blue GTS for sale but when I got there he was clearly NOT blue:rolleyes: and this was a person that also didn't want to put pics up because of a broken camera:rolleyes: All I could do was laugh

Cheers Lewy

Oh you've just reminded me of another....that being the blue GTS that are only blue in those areas between scales....in other words like every other GTS :lol: The all over blue ones are just stunning though.

"High Yellow Diamond - currently in shed, photos don't do it justice - Gosford Province"
=
"Regular looking Diamond, looks exactly like photo (shed last week) - could have come from anywhere"

"Spotted python for sale, not sure what sex he is but snake is about 2 years old and is very tame.... "

HE:lol:

All the animals that are now "het" for something Fair suck of the sav, give it a rest.

God i just love now how EVERY bearded dragon for sale (sorry willia) is a red.

These dragons are anything but red. Since when has orange been red??? Most arnt even high orange, then you got these dull yellows been flogged as reds lol.

This is reallllly annoying (for a better, non suspending word).

Anything written by 'Weezer' ....not having a go at him at all, but are you a used car salesmen mate? You make me want to buy your animals when I dont even have an interest in that particular species at this point in time lol

Been developing this line of rodent for 15 years.. They are emaculate.

Attachments

• natural_selection.jpg
    natural_selection.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 174
"will breed next season"- umm, tried last season and they didn't.....
"Proven breeders"- umm, no they ain't. Some people forget that people know what they have bred.
"from a disease free collection" what the advert should read- "everything is snuffing it, gotta get cash for what is still breathing"

Ed.

She comes from multi generation captive bred cape york stock.

Her parents have bred three years running from age 2 , averaging clutches of 18.

She has been maintained in pristine conditions since hatching -HATCHED OCTOBER 09.

All snakes come with their individual shed / feeding records , and in their plastic click clack enclosure.

Heat mat is also available.

This bloodline is very placid and make a great first pet snake , as they handle well.

Frieght and delivery availabe nationwide.

Any follow up asistance is a pleasure.

telling the buyer that follow up assistance is a pleasure then when sent a msg replies i dont see the relevance in that question?????????*** its amazing how many of peoples comments on here are in this one quote

also one posted up recently,

need to sell as land lord says no reptiles allowed, then tries to get rid of another herp but wants to trade...........

same person, lol urgent sale. they bring the price down well below what they 1st advertise cant sell it and a week later start up another thread asking the original price lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back