Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bred for temperament" is very valid
It is probably the easiest 'Trait' to breed for

My snakes are definitely not the prettiest or ever bred to heighten weaker genetic strains such as albino
BUT every one of them can be handled by anyone with no risk of being bitten.
Since they are taken to parties, schools and kindergartens regularly they have to be not prone to stress and very laid back
This can only be done through selective mating of quiet snakes together

"getting out of reptiles, whole collection for sale"

means 50% of my collection already died of unknown causes, so selling whats left while some are still alive

EOI [on a sales price]
What exactly does that mean?
Maybe Every Other Idiot? [because I will make up a price when you call]
Any add that has no sale price must mean they dont want to sell

woosang, no disrespect intended, but have you bred and sold many animals ? there is a whole world out there of photo collectors / and people who don't have the money but they will take you down the garden path and back again and disapear after wasting hours of your time ! Everyone SHOULD ask as many Questions as possible about their new aquisitions - but there are so many time wasters out there you would be blown away ;) hence - "no tyre kickers".

Whether I have sold animlas or not is irrelevant, I have some furniture, cars, houses and yes other pets, AND I do agree the ppl who collect pics or waste time are upsetting. But Some ppl are geniune and some are new and do need to ask a million questions. Try not to tar the newbie or uncertain buyer with e A**hole who just wastes time. I have had them and yes they piss me off but its the hazard of selling anything. (mind you,if I sold a snake and THEN the buyer tells me no licence I would be VERY UPSET)

How many PPL here have gone to an open house just to look. A lot do this every weekend. I am sure a few here have done this....

All these things bother people yet I have seen a few of them post those exact phrases

I'm guilty of the EOI with my black jungle ! after asking quite a few people what would be a fair price to ask for him & getting - oh I don't know mate, what ever they are willing to pay ect, then I put that up. I had a few offers for him in-between the insulting to the rediculous - $500 to $1800 I decided to sell him for $1000 which I thought was a very fair price ! After the usual hundred and one photos we agreed on a price. When it came time to put the money up front ( after giving out private e-mail address / ph numbers & bank details) this tool who shall go nameless for now ( you know who you are) turns around and say's "$850 is my top dollar" HHhhhmmmmm..... NICE one richard head ! I decided to keep him..... flame on troops LOL

cheers HK.

Do people ever think that maybe some of these "excuses" are real? Like I lose my camera at least once a week.
Does that mean I am a scammer?

here he is ;)

Attachments

• 084 (2).jpg
    084 (2).jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 192
I have used all those phrases.....and I was being honest.....:lol::lol::lol:

I love the guy that sells stuff down here, everything is 'ready to breed'....LOL

Something something new investment morph:

When school and work aren't desirable and
you want to invest your dumbass parents money :)

Or a little tax free money for adults on dodgey disability
benefits.

"Patternless Diamond"

Because its sounds more badass
than common "Old Dark Diamond"

Then there is "Hypo" Diamonds...they are a "Trick Morph" if ever there was one :lol:

hahah just read through this and finaly got some shirts off ebay i paid for on the 2nd of last month from sydney to melbourne!!! hmmm should i leave negative feedback do you think??

The liscence can be a BIT genuine, i got stuffed around SO much, first they didnt receive my money order that i WITH OUT A DOUBT put in their, so i had to cancell that one and send another. THEN i get my form back saying i didnt fill it out properly because i put a line through the irrelevant q&a's. Mind you this was a renewal and apparently i had already paid something like $23 already from a year before i had a licence??? seriously the dse is a joke at the best of times.

I liked the new morph "chocolate diamond" for sale a while back , called chocolate as they were brown on hatching ......

my No 1 pet hate
"aussie GTP"

So If I was to sell a Aussie GTP! What am I to write in the add???

Some of the thinks people have come up with in the thread are just silly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back