Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone direct me in the way of a quality SA woma breeder. With quality silvery/bluey/greyish coloured animals and bright yellow contrasting head colour.
Please do not say No-two as I have already spoken to him.
Thanks guys!
Looking for a hatchie very soon and struggling to find breeders of non 'dog ugly' SA woma pythons.
Thanks again.

Here is a lighter 'possible het' female. She is a full sib to my reduced pattern animals.
The reduce male is going over her next season. should produce some nice animals.

Attachments

• 9 dec 016.jpg
    9 dec 016.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 84
  • 9 dec 018.jpg
    9 dec 018.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 9 dec 020.jpg
    9 dec 020.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 54
What woma locales do you breed yommy? as I'm really struggling to find breeders with available hatchlings. I planned on getting a woma next season but plans changed and now I'm getting one earlier but this has come a bit late in the season so finding hatchlings at such short notice has proved a difficult task and now I'm becoming slightly desperate.
Thanks,
bananapeel

Last edited:
2CD451B2-23C3-4DC6-B18C-22FB589DF84A-705-0000006845090928.jpg

@ No-two - I think I PM'd you asking but do do you know of any other breeders of SA womas? I'm desperately trying to find one and having a difficult time. :?

What woma locales do you breed yommy? as I'm really struggling to find breeders with available hatchlings. I planned on getting a woma next season but plans changed and now I'm getting one earlier but this has come a bit late in the season so finding hatchlings at such short notice has proved a difficult task and now I'm becoming slightly desperate.
Thanks,
bananapeel

My main focus is my WA 'Boodarie' Locale and my NT rabbit flat reduced pattern woma's which i am hoping to prove out in the near future.

So many excellent locales out there.

Though i dont know any SA locale breeders personally, Den from DENSPYTHONS used to have some nice SA's unsure wether he still has them and No-Two's were stunning too. Good luck, you'd think there would be some available this season just need to find em. Makes the wait all that much better.

My main focus is my WA 'Boodarie' Locale and my NT rabbit flat reduced pattern woma's which i am hoping to prove out in the near future.

So many excellent locales out there.

Though i dont know any SA locale breeders personally, Den from DENSPYTHONS used to have some nice SA's unsure wether he still has them and No-Two's were stunning too. Good luck, you'd think there would be some available this season just need to find em. Makes the wait all that much better.

Oh whoops! PM'd you just before reading this. Sorry about that.
Mmm it's proving to be tough finding any hatchies or even juvies. Would have loved some of No-two's but he's resting his adults this season.
Would have thought they'd be slightly more available than what I've found. seems a lot more people keep tanamis and WA locales.
Here's hoping I find some from this season. I think my mum would be most dissapointed for me as she knew how stoked I was when she told me to start looking for breeders and getting onto the licence thing. I went absolutely nuts btw when she told me I could get one now rather than in a year! The wait was definitely entertaining... until it got frustrating. Now I'm madly searching and thinking I may have to pick a different locale, which I would also be happy with but this will most likely be my only snake until I move out of home according to parents so I would have liked to get one I really want!

Oh well, I'll keep looking!
thanks for your help though!

Den from dens pythons may still breed them, I'm not sure of anyone breeding them in Victoria (not like you've described anyway).

Den from dens pythons may still breed them, I'm not sure of anyone breeding them in Victoria (not like you've described anyway).

Doesn't have to be in Vic. (well as long as they're willing to freight)

- - - Updated - - -

cheers guys, yes its my pin stripe line and most the hatchling have the pin stripes.
the youngest snake in the pics is on of last years, i still have a couple left if anyone wants to pm me.
very nice slide, good to hear hes going well!

Still got any left? :lol: haha

Den pythons does not breed Womas any more. I got 2/3 of their last ones a year ago. they gave their breeding pair to their mates. BHP's only from Den now

they have one male left. so I'll probs be getting him.

Not sure how that is possible, they only had one male a year ago and I took him. They had 3 females, and I got one of them. How old us this male? Something don't add up maybe they bred again with their mates pair or something?

Not sure how that is possible, they only had one male a year ago and I took him. They had 3 females, and I got one of them. How old us this male? Something don't add up maybe they bred again with their mates pair or something?

Hmmm they must have bred again. On their available page they show one female and one male. The female is sold. They look quite young though.
Not sure what's happened there.

Nice woma!

Hmmm they must have bred again. On their available page they show one female and one male. The female is sold. They look quite young though.
Not sure what's happened there.
!
dont mean to burst your bubble but i think there the same pics that have been on his web page for ages and he just hasn't updated it
i wouldn't set your heart on getting one of those until you have spoken to den , something tells me there rather old pics , good luck im sure you will find what your looking for eventually

dont mean to burst your bubble but i think there the same pics that have been on his web page for ages and he just hasn't updated it
i wouldn't set your heart on getting one of those until you have spoken to den , something tells me there rather old pics , good luck im sure you will find what your looking for eventually

I've been in contact with them and he is available so all good.
thanks for the advice anyway though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back