Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having heaps of pythons doesn't mean you know what you're talking about.

+1. If he did know what he was talking about it means he straight out lied to you. I wouldn't be pouring my money his way. If you want to breed I would be looking for a tanami else where. There are plenty of nice ones that come up for sale if you wait. SXR started the topaz line. It came from a linebreeding specific animals. ONLY topaz tanamis can produce topaz tanamis.

yeah I know. anyway who cares now. I have to different locality womas and thats that. I don't really care there not topaz. it's going to be my first time breeding so i'm happy.

boodarie

Attachments

• DSC_0754.jpg
    DSC_0754.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 88
Yeah its a nice animal in the flesh.

- - - Updated - - -

Another pic of the same animal.

Attachments

• woma 4.jpg
    woma 4.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 78
that is nice. Idon't mind that one. I bought mine for a bit more length then a stimson but i have always liked womas :p

My first little boodarie out of the egg this afternoon.

Attachments

• IMG_7373.JPG
    IMG_7373.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 96
Well done Dave......must be satisfying finally having some success with that pair. Worth the wait.

My pair of beautiful boodarie womas that bred last season
Currently up for sale! :(

Attachments

• boodarie male morgan.jpg
    boodarie male morgan.jpg
    334.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Boodarie1 girl 7of9.jpg
    Boodarie1 girl 7of9.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 45
thanks paul - pretty happy to get these ones out! Still one thats taking its time but the first 4 look nice and healthy.

Attachments

• IMG_7401.JPG
    IMG_7401.JPG
    222.5 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_7404.JPG
    IMG_7404.JPG
    184.5 KB · Views: 78
PC050660.jpgPC050659.jpgPC050651.jpgPC050658.jpg
So the first 2 pics of my new rockhampton downs womas. Very excitable always headbobbing and tailwagging always hungry and always mistaking my hands for food lol and the 2nd 2 pics are my first woma Bandit hes a boodarie freshly shed today :)

Hey guys,

Here I am in my brand new suit. Dad had to help me with the last bit of my tail, and I was so happy I peed all over him. He wasn't very happy, but he still thinks I'm sexy as......

IMG_3801.jpg

IMG_3802.jpg

IMG_3803.jpg

another boodarie

Attachments

• IMG_2859.JPG
    IMG_2859.JPG
    625.2 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_2877.JPG
    IMG_2877.JPG
    588.2 KB · Views: 125
I said no holdbacks this year and its hard when you get animals that look as nice as these after their second shed......the first one has a really nice orangey hue in the banding and the second looks like it will be a nice red banded animal.

Attachments

• IMG_7407.JPG
    IMG_7407.JPG
    235.9 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_7411.JPG
    IMG_7411.JPG
    263.2 KB · Views: 123
dear dad... I may have peed on you but little did you know the amount of effort that it took not to poop. please see the size of my bladder at the time of the photo, clearly a poop in progress :D

Finally have a new woma to contribute to this awesome thread, my new RHD female that arrived last Friday.

She is by the far the WORST snake i've ever had to handle haha, EVERYTHING is food, ALL the time. She even tries to coil up the hook and herself, whatever she can manage to latch onto without thinking first. But ill forgive her that for being so pretty, although i'm not looking forward to dealing with her when she's bigger ( 2yo at the moment ) :shock:

Attachments

• P1160083.JPG
    P1160083.JPG
    176.3 KB · Views: 108
  • P1160095.JPG
    P1160095.JPG
    201.2 KB · Views: 101
Vixen, hehehe, you should have a chat with me about her appetite...Womas are well known for their obsession with food, both of my males like to taste me, and one of my females is looking like she's starting to get interested in me, she did the other week, latched on and wouldn't let go for about 10 minutes ;)

Finally have a new woma to contribute to this awesome thread, my new RHD female that arrived last Friday.

Beautiful RHD there, Vixen.

- - - Updated - - -

Phone photos of a couple of animals I'm growing. One is a 2010 hatch and one is a 2011 hatch.

Attachments

• 2010 specimen.jpg
    2010 specimen.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 91
  • 2011 specimen.jpg
    2011 specimen.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back