Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kendrick4life

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I just got home from the reptile expo, i must say.. i was pretty dissapointed with it, i did expect more.. it just felt like i was at one big reptile shop... i didnt see anything today i have not seen before, i was really hoping to see some venemous snakes on display.. but there wasnt any.. best thing was the literature for sale that you dont find in your average book shop, my little brother enjoyed it.. but yeah, i was hoping it would be alot better...

p.s .. who was that total glamour with the accent walking around getting pics taken with snakes around her!! she was 10/10!!

i hope there is a 2nd expo and hopefully its alot bigger!

its the first ever one in victoria and i thought they did well congrats to meynies and all involved. have you ever seen an albino darwin before?was good and the next one will be even better well done

at the end of the day, its just my opinion of the day.. it was more like a computer swap meet.. except it was for snakes...

It was verynice for the frist 1 in Vic

kendrick4life said:
at the end of the day, its just my opinion of the day.. it was more like a computer swap meet.. except it was for snakes...
I don't think anyone here insinuated or stated otherwise :D

that scrubby was russel grants and he is very very placid. was very good i thought.

WELL DONE TO ALL i HAD A GREAT DAY.
(Yes I am shoutiung because I think it was that good)

I have only been in Herp's for 18 months and I found it very interestin and informative.
I am sure that next year will be bigger and better.
Thanks to those people that put in all of the time to make it happen

Was a good day some Great looking Snakes and that scrubbie was Huge!

Yeah and thanks for the pics guys for those of us that weren't able to make it. got any more pics and words?

"it just felt like I was at one big reptile shop... " What were you expecting Kendo? Fish?

Something like this takes huge amounts of effort to get rolling, maybe you should cut the organisers and participants some slack.
Try putting pen to paper and letting the organisers know that you were dissappointed with the abscence of vens so they can try to slot them in next year. Last time I looked they even let you get a couple of questions wrong in a driving test, but they still give you a pass. Maybe you should adopt the same line of thinking.

Best regards
Paul

Wish i had the chance to go, maybe there will be something like that in QLD oneday!

jim

i saw u there buddy but i had to go other things to do mate.once again well done all and dont listen to the nockers of the event as they couldnt have done any better. it was a big achievment for the organisers to get the buying/selling of reptiles possible for the day and im sure alot of people came away alot more happy than some.

We had a blast!!! It was soooo awesome meeting the APS members from near and far...
It was busier than I thought it would be, a full house right from opening at 9AM til mid afternoon!

WELL DONE to the organizers, look forward to the next one!
We took a few pix (busy at the HerpShop stalls so couldn't get away much) which I will put up later on. :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back