Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rep-Style

Reaction score
Hey guys i was just thinking bout my snakes and seeing every1 here has different views on which snakes are good for first timers, jus curios on which snakes you guys had as your first....I got a water python as my first awwww so much blood shed lol

I got Scott a Coastal for the first...

especially after baby sitting a 4ft Scrub that would strike at anything that moved near his enclosure...

copperhead...followed by small eyed snake. I was ten with easygoing parents! I occasionly shudder at the thought of what could have happened!

sounds like a fun experience Jack lol, interesting baby sitting job u had there ScottBec

My first snake was a Mt isa Childrens!. She was a good snake. Till I had a crazy thought of getting a Water python. And yes i no wat you mean about the blood shed!!!. Lol :D

My first snake was a childrens python 15 years ago. I have never had a worry with it, and it has been the best snake :)

I would recommend it to anyone as a first snake!

Mum said I had to start with a Childreni so I did but after about 2 months I bought a 5.5 foot diamond :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back