Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never been given anything for free in my 5 years of keep, but i do tend to haggle a bit and negotiate to get good deals.

How would you like a Worrell's turtles (Emydura subglobosa subglobosa) hatchling for free Mr Spike?

Cheers,

Craig

i have had it happen, and one day i'll breed and pay it forward to another young herper who like me made a mistake and felt like giving up instead of getting back on the herp-horse. they know who they are.

I have never been given anything for free in my 5 years of keep, but i do tend to haggle a bit and negotiate to get good deals.

and he is a great haggler, i should know, 3 beardeds for $200.00 turned into 4 beardeds for $210.00, pmsl............

and you should see what he just got me to agree to tonight, cheapest pair of bhp's anybody can get, pmsl......................

i have had it happen, and one day i'll breed and pay it forward to another young herper who like me made a mistake and felt like giving up instead of getting back on the herp-horse. they know who they are.

i've had a few free herps also, and i find it one of the greatest pleasures when i can also help somebody out,

Hehe.. yeah the freight will be $150 though. :)

Worrelli sell for $150 each. Freight is the standard $55 interstate from Qld to Sydney.

The turtle is free He He
Craig
E.jpg

Last edited:
Worrelli sell for $150 each. Freight is the standard $55 interstate from Qld to Sydney.

The turtle is free He He
Craig

So he just has to pay $55 plus $240 for a Class 2 license. :lol:

Wasn't there a scam going on last year with someone offering free reptiles then when they found out where you lived they would rip your collection of reptiles off?

I have given away some macs , and a coastal with fully set up enclosure away for free....
now i'm just waiting my turn for a freebie of my own hehe ;) ;)

I got a free coastal from the Australian Herp Society, it was picked up in the wild out of its habitat, so therefore unreleasable. Always gotta love getting something for free, good luck to them.

How would you like a Worrell's turtles (Emydura subglobosa subglobosa) hatchling for free Mr Spike?

Cheers,

Craig

Craig, Thanks so much for your offer, but i do not think that i could accept a $150 turtle for free from you. When that $150 could go to the Mary river project or any other project, but thanks so much for the offer.

Plus I am only 15 and i dont have a class 2 license.

Thanks Again

The lovely yellow girl diamond that had eggs and the other day they hatched.......was given to us for free.....the chap just wanted to give her a good home!!!! She has repaid us ten fold!!!

well never in my life of keepin herps have i gotten anything for free i guess living in darwin dont help lol *SIGH* runs n crys in the corner lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back