Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Craig, Thanks so much for your offer, but i do not think that i could accept a $150 turtle for free from you. When that $150 could go to the Mary river project or any other project, but thanks so much for the offer.

Plus I am only 15 and i dont have a class 2 license.

Thanks Again

What a refreshingly pleasant view on things Mr. Spike, good on you :)

Craig, Thanks so much for your offer, but i do not think that i could accept a $150 turtle for free from you. When that $150 could go to the Mary river project or any other project, but thanks so much for the offer.

Plus I am only 15 and i dont have a class 2 license.

Thanks Again

No Problem Mr Spike! The offers there! Also, thanks for considering AFTCRA Inc. Pls let me know when you eventually get your class 2 licenceCheers Craig

What a refreshingly pleasant view on things Mr. Spike, good on you :)

I totally agree! Now there's somebody with good integrity, morals and principles- and only 15. Mr Spike, you'll go far in this world.

I've seen quite a few of those 'free to good home' type things. I wonder how many of those are actually successful.

I have met MrSpike when I bought a Hunter River turtle off him, and he is a fine, decent, enterprising young man. I agree he will go far in this world.

On the subject of free reptiles, I have received some turtles for free, usually when they have outgrown their tanks and the owners don't have a pond to relocate them to.
Allan
http://turtletownsydney.tripod.com

*joins in on the sly attempt to score something for free by subtly dropping hints*

psssshhhh i dont want anythin i work for a living if i want something ill go buy it like i did with my two childreni and soon to be buying a coastal x diamond....... so stick that where the sun dont shine :p

i dont know about free, but i would love a pair of bhp's at a good price.
hey my mates are going to try this year with there bhp and selling for $800 they too live in darwin
but I'll be trying to bredd mine too this year but sorry I'm selling mine for $1000 ea

hey yo

ur bhps are too young to breed this yr jo try nxt yr

I took them for a check up to the vet the other day and he said give it to the end of this year and they'll be ready for breeding, I was actually thinking that it would be another year but I'll try my chances if they have any girls I'm keeping them.

But my 2 Cape yorks are way ready they were ready last year and gosh she is hudge and very heavy that will be a great big clutch if she is successfull this time will be selling for $300 ea

sorry for the blabbering on about my snakes and all bla bla bla
back too the subject I am going to give my cousin a jungle hatchie and cage for her 18th birthday in 3 years and it'll be worth $1050.00 all up for free

Jody

I too have recieved free herps.

This made me laugh. (Not directed at you Koubee)

With the amount of misspelling and abbreviations used on this site that post could easily be misconstrued. :)

IsK

well my opinion id give them the chance of breeding til nxt yr cause they are still a bit young to breed cause there are chance that the female might have probs laying the eggs but thats my opinion and a few other ppl i have spoken about with breeding snakes too early..........

I was in a pet shop the other day and...

simone you know the one I am talking about, but this man and woman where trying to do a swap she said she would swap Darwin hatchies for $250 worth of rates and mice. but the bloddy guy behind the counter thought they were offering a bhp as well as a darwin python for a trade of $250 worth of food.

stupid hey
Jody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back