Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah he was

you know that new animal and hery hospital across the road of PPS

he was very good

god hes a dumbbutt seriously i refuse to go in there and when i do i make sure the bag of pinkies or watever im wanting it still vaccum sealed other wise ill do to them wat i did a few weeks back.........

they will be about 1 year 8 months by the time at the end of this year and big probable 2 metres my boy is a 1.3metres now and my girl is 1.2 metres now

well u gotta be careful cause really they should be 2 1/2 yrs old b4 u breed them cause she could have probs layin eggs and i have heard and read that bhps can be difficult to breed in captivity....

I just larphed when I heard it lol

and they breeders where going off there head at him hahaha a black headed for free what was he thinking for $250 worth of food lol

and for them Mating should occur in June or early July and they are still to young to breed by the time jun/july nxt yr comes they will be ready

niel the old man is as rude as they come he has no time for his customers and it wouldnt take much for his business to go down the clacker

Last edited:
yeah your right

I wasn't going to I just think if they will try then thats that I guess but when the time comes they are going to be horny buggers and he isn't going to be able to keep it in his skin

I may have to remove her away from him before the mating period

since ive been away and come back ive been reading up on stuff and was thinking of a bhp but from wat ive read you really shouldnt feed them rats due to the high fat rats have and ive known bhps have died from fatty liver disease or a fat build up around thier heart because of feeding them fat rats...... so who knows wat snake im gon get next....

i should've really said "free reptiles", didn't realise how bad it sounded till i reread it. Is my face red or what.

lol I'm chasing a BHP female and a Tanami woma female : free would be even better :). Oh and who ever offered that green tree python I"M THE RIGHT PERSON (here here look at me lol).
*walks away sulking* lol.

Well I would like a diamond python but I gots no money, so will hopefully expand more in a year or too.
Seems like forever haha.

And that was very niceof you to offer MrSpike Expansa! What a great person!

since ive been away and come back ive been reading up on stuff and was thinking of a bhp but from wat ive read you really shouldnt feed them rats due to the high fat rats have and ive known bhps have died from fatty liver disease or a fat build up around thier heart because of feeding them fat rats...... so who knows wat snake im gon get next....

You can feed them rats....just don't feed anything above half grown............

I've given lots of herps from Diamonds, Blueys and Water Dragons to people for free and i will continue to do so. But like Pete said, it has to be to the right person. I've also incubated eggs for others without asking for a percentage of the clutch or profit.

If your nice to me, i'll be nice back!:D

Seems like everyone on petlink is asking for freebies now. One goose asks for freebies then several adds later has a WTB add for a corn snake!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back