Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really that hard? :shock: Not a frog

And watch it, or they'll all be turtles haha. I have quite a few turtle pics! :lol:

edit; not an adder either

Turtle?

Certainly not a snake. Doesn't look like a lizard except a skink, which you've already ruled out.... I know absolutely nothing about turtles and couldn't ID one to save my life, so if it's a turtle I'll just give up now :)

"Certainly not a snake" aye? it most definitely is :D

"Certainly not a snake" aye? it most definitely is :D

No *******? huh. That was the only thing I thought I could rule out. Scales don't look right. File snake?

Haha glad I confused you :D not a file snake.

It is an elapid

Quite a distinctive snake, hence the 'close scale' shot of it. The head is towards the bottom right of the image

nope not a keelback either. Since when were they elapids? lol

well known species....

Turtle?

Certainly not a snake. Doesn't look like a lizard except a skink, which you've already ruled out.... I know absolutely nothing about turtles and couldn't ID one to save my life, so if it's a turtle I'll just give up now :)

Haha back at the start of the game Kitah would rip out a turtle everytime and we all hated it! :lol:

suberbus or ramsayi?

Haha back at the start of the game Kitah would rip out a turtle everytime and we all hated it! :lol:

suberbus or ramsayi?

Hey, I only posted two turts! the kreffts and the loggerhead! lol

Neither of those

ahh right... my mistake Matt! :lol:

and no, not D. vestigiata, or P. textilis

C'mon ya slackers, someone get it.. I want to know what it is now. I've given up :lol:

Hmmm... Not an adder of any sort? Not praelongus?

Haha Matt, they probably found a Tiger

No they did not find a tiger! :evil:

it's got me stumped...looks like an adder or a cane toad to me :?

An adder/toad hybrid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back