Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grrrrr

What wouldn't make you want to rip his clothes off and (Once again this segmenat a\has been censored for the viewing of APS members. Please enjoy your day and night whilst we extend this message i]to incorperate elevator music to cover the loud groans and grunts coming from behind this message):shock:

Attachments

• Channing Tatum.jpg
    Channing Tatum.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 115
I know :D
but apparently he is gay - I refuse to believe it .
Anyways off to bed to dream naughty ink filled dreams :twisted:
Kenz

yeah thats from Ashgrove a wild caught animal...there are so many large snakes in the city subs....due to the availablilty of large food items...mmmmmm cats and heaps of posums..heres another but this ones from The Gap..sub couple up from Ashgrove and closer to the NP

biteforabite.jpg

I have NEVER seen a snake in the suburbs... hardly even captive ones.. *sigh* silly built up Sydney suburbs with no natives around.. *sigh*

wow. u know i live over at forest lake buddha, and we have never ever seen one. u know geoff jacobs??? thats who i brought my carpet off, he is a lovely guy, showed me all his reptiles. nice stuff.

yeah. u must have a really rewarding job. i have heard of brisbane snake catchers. do u own it.

wow. one of my clients had to call in someone to remove a blue tongue and they charged her $60 and went and put it in her back yard. haha. made me laugh.

yeah, i thought it was a bit steep to move a blue tongue . but you know.
anyway, off to workies now. lucky me. have a great day every one. see ya all tonight.

Here is 3 from collection all burms #1 is my male albino 7 footer #2 is my male normal colored 9.5 footer and last but not least is my 13.5 normal female
SNAKEY.jpg

P1010857.jpg

P1010855.jpg

Hello everyone back again!! - wow look at all the pics that have been put up! Awesome snakes guys!
Lol kevalocc my mum just walked past and saw your male burm on the pool table "If that thing came on my table I would be more than happy to walk awa and let him have it!!"
she's not much of a herp person...
LOL Megalea. the funny bit is they put it in her backyard haha, oh well next time she can just put it cack outside and save $60lol

tell me about it serpant_lady. i would be p%$#^d off to pay $60 for a lizard to move 10 meters. lol
but i didnt hav to pay, so i dont care.
nice burm kevlocc. i am a huge fan of the burmese pythons. wish we could hav em here. the albino is gorgeous.

hey kevlocc i thought u wernt allowed to keep exotics in australia or are u in a differnent country

Ya im in USA but pretty soon we'll just like A.U
they are tring to pass laws on snakes over 6 feet.

Ya im in USA but pretty soon we'll just like A.U
they are tring to pass laws on snakes over 6 feet.

:shock: dont leave u many options, is it a safety factor? cos it only really leaves u childrens pythons and vens (much safer) haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back