Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my male olive he is 9 1/2 i have a female that is a foot longer and almost twice as fat the next biggest snake i have is a 9 1/2 foot coastal female enjoy

Attachments

• HPIM1204.jpg
    HPIM1204.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 129
  • HPIM1203.jpg
    HPIM1203.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 152
big carpets

Female coastal
10-21_2006_New_Coastal_009.jpg

This one is a male
March_8th_2007_005.jpg

Well, this guy ain't mine, but as far as Diamonds go I reckon he's one of the biggest I've ever seen! (Prove me wrong ppls!!! I dares ya!!! :evil: :D)

i'll take that dare moose.......check this big boy out he was found crossing the road in north n.s.w.
on the coast and i will say its bigger than the one in your photo.......sorry but your wrong.lol,lol,lol.

Attachments

• Giant Diamond Python.jpg
    Giant Diamond Python.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 203
  • 347cm 22kg.jpg
    347cm 22kg.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 146
JESUS!! That diamond looks like it's been eating steroid-injected children!! It's a MONSTER...

Wow that's a huge diamond!! I know our boy's not in the running for biggest diamond but he's still a decent size and he's grown some more since these photo's were taken! At xmas he was 7ft and very heavy!! We still adore him!

Last edited:
Meet Harry he is the most placid python i know and has worked with kid's all his life. 8 year's old 9ft+ in the old scale I hope you like him.

little boy me kev 090.jpg

Wow that's a huge diamond!! I know our boy's not in the running for biggest diamond but he's still a decent size and he's grown some more since these photo's were taken! At xmas he was 7ft and very heavy!! We still adore him!

That is a beautiful snake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back