Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Misky, you're the one us semi-computer-literate people should talk to to get pics photo-shopped! LOL

Anyone into cricket??? I just scored my first double century with "late night posts". <<kissing python as we speak>>

Thanks Misky, you hadn't really told us that you were a she yet. But a boy from balranald using that avator would have been a very scared person I reckon.

and Bianca, you can talk to us as well you know!!!

Post replies Gilleni.

Good job heading for 334 not out i reckon, gotta beat that 'The never ending post' thread its like 1500 or somethin!

Anyways till tomorrow night peoples, someones gotta work at 8..

Gilleni said:
double cetury? you lost me pete?
Yeah...?
Anyway, my pythons did a pretty good effort today, 12 mice between the 5 of them! I'm proud of that considering the probs I've had feeding a few of them in the past.

i recon you'll get a few more pete..

This is a thread that will live on for a long while..

Bit of tradition already..

Just went out to check the mail box while I was bringing the dog because for some reason I forgot to do it earlier today and...

:D :D My reptile licence is finally here :D :D

Sorry, but I'm a bit excited and no one is home for me to tell :D

Dont worry about telling anyone at home. They will just crap themselves. Tell us!!! Thats wonderful news. and answers all those questions as well. I spose I have to do a delivery to Balranald now don't I.

Yippee :) :)

WOO-HOO!!!
Sorry, I know I read it before but its late, what are you getting again?

Hey pete, you only got the 1 frilly?

im keen as to get one when i can get my class 2 licence..

How much space does you one have?

I think they only need about 1m x 1m x 1ft but Pete'll probly say different

peterjohnson64 said:
I spose I have to do a delivery to Balranald now don't I.

I'm in Mildura (well about 20 minutes out) but i'll come and pick them up if you can't freight :D

First up was going to be the EWD's but I found out today that the boyfriend (it seems they can be useful at times :D) is buying me 2 diamonds which I have wanted for ages, it was supposed to be a surprise but he cracked :)

These ones here http://www.aussiepythons.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-15298.html

Should be here in two weeks.

Most definately next up is my EDW hatchies... the enclosures all set up and ready to go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back