Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jungle_Fever1

Reaction score
When showing people who know nothing about pythons your collection, what Python do you get complemented on the most?........

Albino Darwin, Albino Death Adder and my hatchie Jungle.

All are nice, bright colours. I have just got GTP's yesterday so i am sure they will be favourites too!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh bloody hell jay GTP too, what happened tono more snakes this year.
put pics up :)

oops

It's usually my jungle girl,but have only had jeffrey since yesterday......not many pple have seen him yet.btw jeffrey is my nrw woma.:p

Last edited:
Albino Darwin, Albino Death Adder and my hatchie Jungle.

All are nice, bright colours. I have just got GTP's yesterday so i am sure they will be favourites too!

What!!! More snakes lol

used to be my big boy till he passes nothin awsome just a huge coastal 10ft and thick as a coffee jar

My little proserpine girl, lots of yellow on her, she's got the best colours out of all my snakes.

My RBB and bhp are the faves for visitors, but when we pull out the taipan, they don't seem to want to come back, I dont know why.

Purple/albino burmese by a long way
Bluish chondro is second

Albino burmese! Nice. They don't seem to be as common on American sites etc etc as albino retics (in my vast internet knowledge :roll:). Do you guys keep any retics?

Yes.... more snakes hehehehehe.

Where do you put em all! Certainly a man who likes his snakes

people only make bad comments they think my snakes look like poo

I can't believe that! What kinda snakes?

For myself, the most commented on and sole member of my collection is my little childreni :)

Definately our adult albino darwins & adult orange pepper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back