Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a python but my Eastern Blue-Tongue is a favourite, it's that or the pair of Cunningham's That scare the crap out of me. I'm used to a slow easy to handle lizard not a psychopathic biting machine thats on crack

my dogs seem to get more attention than the snakes, then i let them in lol.

womas seem to take the attention, but the patternless childrens seem to get the most "so cute" comments.

Most people seem to like baby turtles or big goannas over pythons. They are like "oh its so cute" or "wow that thing looks meaty, i can understand why people eat them".

My albino darwins get alot of praise but alot want to walk away with a T+ childrens. The girls go all mushy over the new pilbarensis hatchies though they get all the awwwws lol

My female Olive just for size and great handling, she's just under nine feet and growing strong. But the Marbled Velvet Geckoes get all the "cute" attention.

I only have jungles and recently we had some new enclores built with big glass panes in the front and the snakes sit on a heated shelf. I got some big tapestry throws to hang down over the front of the enclosures for people who 'freak out'...havent even used them.........most people come over to the enclosure and say 'wow are they real!!' I have one friend who has told me snakes absolutely terrify her...and when she comes over I may have to make sure they are covered over so she doesnt have a 'moment' !!

At work everyone is allowed to have their own photo as a background and people have their dogs cats kids....i have my Alvin.....it is really funny because they all freaked out when they saw it...and I thought...anyone says anything to me...i will say I am being discriminated against !! lol

Oddly enough my roughie gets the most attention, people fall in love with the boofy head and big blue eyes. The gtp and albino rank second for their wow factor.

I think everyone falls in love with baby Amyae!

They're pretty cute. I'm not in the habit of showing off my snakes, and I only ever show them one or two, a big snake is generally the most exciting, so a nice large BHP works. Otherwise a water python in the sun. These are the only things I show though, so I'm sure other things would shock them.

mine would have to be either my big striped coastal girl or my jungle, my coastal for her size, she's not that big 7' and 2kg but bigger than most of my friends have seen, or my jungle for the color.

The first green girl gets all the attention due to her blue blotches, blue belly and pitch black tail tip,then my other female green and a close 3rd would be my Blonde maccy female

Attachments

• GTP pf (3).jpg
    GTP pf (3).jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 85
  • GTP f.jpg
    GTP f.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 75
  • PB260028.jpg
    PB260028.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 114
Lots of people fall in love with my levis, but most kids my age love my spotted python the most as snakes just seem so... interesting.

I'm boring i only have olives and a childrens. Everyone likes my 8ft olive because the size but when they see the bright white belly and strong pattern on the childrens they think its "cuter"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back