Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Hai!
xnx1OY97Hj5qzi30hSvZjCfho1_400.jpg

You've put on a bit of weight there gordo - and you should consider a shave too.

We'll never get our TV career going with you looking this way!

Can we start a thread " Jays smokin hot Gf's " thats girl friends,Lol

Last edited:
Sorry for digging up an old thread, but if anyone recognises me at the VHS expo tomorrow, say hi! (Tim)
me1.jpg
me2.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait! Here's an awesomely attractive one of me and an echinda and another one of me trying after i dropped a lovely big brown infront of about 100 people and trying to hook it into a boag... and that's about all i have since June last year
PA190259.jpg
eeeeeechidna!.jpg

Can't wait! Here's an awesomely attractive one of me and an echinda and another one of me trying after i dropped a lovely big brown infront of about 100 people and trying to hook it into a boag... and that's about all i have since June last year
View attachment 186822View attachment 186821

Haha that is a "prick" of a photo *jk*

I only flicked through about 20 pages of this thread but there are indeed some pretty ladies on APS.

Jay I'm easy to miss, not very tall!

lol no way, is that dude on the right a P.E Teacher called daniel torkovich (no idea on spelling) or some **** like that?, was my P.E Teacher 3 years ago back in year 12 top bloke (Y) although i only rocked up to a few of his classes lol

Bahahahaha..... did you go to Parade Boys College in Bundoorah?!?!?!?

Whats your name?

there I am halfway through a sentence haha

Attachments

• adz.jpg
    adz.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 164
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back