Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i whent along the show was Great .but i did see kids picking up the small beardy cages and another had a gecko out ,great turn out while i was there .Mac herps have done a great Job also there was heap of avise for the Newbies which is awas a good thing
mick&sue

I also turned up. Quite good. Finally saw a Chondro sitting on the enclosure floor for a change!! And finally saw a Rough Scaled python in the flesh!!

Made a few small purchases. Saw a couple of familiar faces. Purchased a few posters(Pugsly was kind enough to knock $5 off the Chondro poster!!).

i turned up :lol: brought a baby bredli from glimmerman:D (<< and i spelt that right!:p )

thanks to pete for organising it, your a legend!:lol:

i also made a few purchases i bought one of Rays Cd an automatic dosing caculator for reptile parasites i was going to buy a tee shirt for save the mary river turtles but they looked pretty cheap one site hade rat cages very cheap $30 and another site $65
also Simon Watharow was there with back isues Of Australin reptiles for those that missed some and the new folders
mick

wow rough scaled pythons have a funny shaped head! or is that just me? lol

Their heads look UNREAL. I want one!!! As i've said before....."They're the best python to come along since the Diamond".

I went down to the show this morning, very good turn out.

Hats of to Macherps and all the people that gave their time to set up and provide the reptiles to look at. Some very nice reptiles on display and lots for sale also.

Very interested to know who won the best display ect, and the winner of the PSP.

Again, very good displays.
Well done.

Overall, i thought it was awesome. Could everyone who took pics pls post them becaus i stupidly forgot my camera. Does anyone know who won the prizes?

Was there many people selling enclosures?

I dont think there was anyone selling enclosures. There was two petshop type places that had the usual glass enclosures, but nothing that great.

well today was th eworst day iv had in a while, only 30min away and i HAD to work. was thinking about the show alday and how badly i wanted to get there!!!

Was there many people selling enclosures?

Nah, very few...

Extremepets had some behind their table they were selling and snakebox had the banner up under their enclosures (but they were being used to house two entrants)...

Ah ok, I musnt have noticed. I was too busy looking at all the herps. How nice was the woma pictured earlier, and the Boyds.

Yeah, nice Woma - pretty sure it was on of Shane's from Shane's Aussie Pythons...really nice markings...

I loved the RSP - awesome looking snake...and that Yellow Beardie was crazy, brilliant colouring...

Yea i cant beleive the colour of that beardie, it looked plastic.

My old man used to keep Beardies years ago, but only your stock standard grey...he was blown away, think it sparked some interest in him getting back into it...like you said, the colour was unbelievable...

Was anyone else surprised that there was only the one Bredli on display?

Yea, I was expecting more, I was also expecting some larger snakes, the largest one i saw was a jungle in the forsale corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back