Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RED, YES - RED JUNGLES ??? c'mon now, must be on ICE ! PMSL

Yes the red ones originate from a secret area nobody knows about,I mean absolutely nobody,they just popped up out of the blue,ah I mean RED LOLOL

"Various pythons forsale - selling due to not
being able to given them the time they deserve.
Will consider swaps for dragons or geckos"

I'm with Kersten on the "complete unbroken stripe" adverts of animals thar clearly (even
in the accompanying photos in the add) show multiple breaks in the stripe??!

Yes the red ones originate from a secret area nobody knows about,I mean absolutely nobody,they just popped up out of the blue,ah I mean RED LOLOL

haha.
So many wannabe morph hatchlings..they become rare as yearlings and bloody non-existent as adults :)

Adverts such as
- Jungles, 4 months old, photos of parents and the animals for sale attatched $a reasonable price". This kind of ad is starting to upset me because I don't get to have a laugh at the knobs that have ads such as

- " Red Jungles, wenlock locality, icey blue appearance, hypo(parents are believed to be hets, maybe het axanthic reducing pattern too, Northern Rainforest, Calico I'll post piccys later....or not but say I will, hey, check out the poo in the enclosure, $ a ridiculously insane price"

Kris.

I've just read a great thread about feeding that states : I'd poast - yes - poast - some photo's but don't have them saved to the computer & I don't know where the camera is....... LOL

some funny and true ones mentioned...
most annoying for me would be 'blond' mac... i think 90% of advertised blonds are bad looking normals at best.

so true, its rear to find a nice looking blond mac. and even a less any outstanding one looks a hell of a lot different to the best examples of normal macs

Ugh

Bred by - 'Unknown'
hatchies from same clutch sold as breeding pair - yeah lets all inbred our animals
'no tyre kickers' - i.e. just buy it and dont ask any questions

the 'no tyre kickers' - i.e. just buy it and dont ask any questions - I got that from a seller...If I can't ask questions then I will not buy. The buyer has a right to ask this goes for animals and anything else you are buying.

the 'no tyre kickers' - i.e. just buy it and dont ask any questions .

woosang, no disrespect intended, but have you bred and sold many animals ? there is a whole world out there of photo collectors / and people who don't have the money but they will take you down the garden path and back again and disapear after wasting hours of your time ! Everyone SHOULD ask as many Questions as possible about their new aquisitions - but there are so many time wasters out there you would be blown away ;) hence - "no tyre kickers".

I cant stand tyre kickers! Especially when they take you all the way to the point of them picking up the animal or you dropping it off and then they pull out at the last minute, especially bad if you've turned other potential buyers away because you think you've already got the animal sold. Picture collecting annoys me too.

I have to say though that I have been guilty of pulling out at the last minute, I had a few high class animals ready to be delivered and then I lost my job, I felt terrible for being a 'tyre kicker' and Im sure it pissed the breeders off to an extent! You guys know who you are so once again Im sorry.

Don't know if anyone has mentioned it but I just love the ads where people sell GTPs from a guaranteed prolapse free line.

Yet again....ther is a difference between a tyre kicker/time waster and someone making genuine enquiries about potential purchases. The guy who asks for 20 pictures from different angles of the same car, makes a time to come and look at it then doesn't show up, makes a second time and turns up only to ask you to drop the price by $10,000 versus the guy who wants to see a pic or two of the snake his buying and asks what it's feeding history is. Yes I realise that we're talking about snakes, but that's my favourite tyre kicker story :lol:

Amethyst-mist Bredli.....the drugs were good that day.

And $8k plus "Aussie GTP's" that ended up throwing red hatchies......and that was from a self confessed GTP expert......some grubs have no conscience.

Kris.

Amethyst-mist Bredli.....the drugs were good that day.

And $8k plus "Aussie GTP's" that ended up throwing red hatchies......and that was from a self confessed GTP expert......some grubs have no conscience.

Kris.

Ahhh that would explain a lot LOL

Everytime ive sold a snake recently that i think there buying i ask them do put a deposit in the bank,you can usually work out whos genuine.I still get emails,Pm and calls from reptiles ive sold a month ago...I had someone ring me about a Coastal asked me nearly every question about it,which i was glad to answer,and then he said he is broke for another month or so and asked if i could hold it for him...MARK

Not a sales phrase,
But I hate the buyer that calls up & makes a time to view the animal for sale.
They spend 30 minutes on the phone & a further hour at your house checking out your collection asking lots of questions etc. Finally they say "I'll take it", hands over the said amount of cash and then declares "I just applied for my licence and havn't recieved it yet is it ok if I give you the licence number next week or 2".

Fell for that once, never again. Had it tried on me now possibly 6 times since.
My response these days is "leave a deposit and I will hold it for you". Suprising how many people quickly change there mind all of a sudden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back