Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sdaji, how much will you be selling gilleni hatchies for?

Sdaji, how much will you be selling gilleni hatchies for?
Last year they were going for between $200 and $300, this year I don't know. As with the last two seasons I'll just be following the market prices. Two seasons ago I decided I'd just stick things in 20% or so below the 'going rates' but after getting over 30 calls for some ads I'll never do it again, especially since I was attracting pet shops rather than keepers. If I had to guess I'd say around $230-250 this season, but at this stage I really don't know. You're in NSW yes? I'm in Melbourne, so you might be better off looking locally, although having said that I sent quite a few to Sydney last season, so maybe there aren't many being bred there. I'll probably stick a message up on this site when the first ones hatch (probably December). I've just had an article published in Monitor (the VHS journal) on gilleni, which you might find interesting if you can get hold of a copy.

im hopefully goning to get a bts, a olive python and a small monitor of some discription

definetly want some bredli as i am a bit over my adult diamonds, i still love them but i want something different,also an adder or 2 and maybe a collet. and im definetly getting a hatchy pair of bhp's even if i dont get anything else thats wat i mainly want

i want my waters (coming october YAY) a couple of ackies and then i'll have to stop for a while.....yeah right! and some beardies and some blueys gotta love the lazy lizards
then i'll stop.....

An understandling REPTILE FRIENDLY WIFE!!! Is that so hard to ask for!

If you find a good source of those, please let me know about it!

Fuscus said:
Bryony - are they Maggies waters?
yeppa

wouldn't mind reptile friendly people that don't sream and run away........cause that hurts my little ears :(

All depends on my housing arrangements next year! But i definately want a trio of monitors... but there are about 4 sp on my list atm and i haven't decided :p we'll see what's available anyway. Other than that depends on $$!!! If my bredli lay it'll open up a few more options, so fingers crossed (and I'll keep a couple of course)... be looking at bhp's (greg, your male sold me on them lol) and some gex, cause I have the cages lol. Saving frillies until i can give them a nice enclosure. and hopefully getting next class of licence... so will get some rbbs :D

On my shopping list:
(1) A female Lace Monitor
(2) A female Heath Monitor (Brodie)
(3) A female Sand Monitor (V.g.flavirufus)
(4) Pair of Spotted Tree Monitors
(5) Pair of Freckled Monitors
(6) Pair of Night Tiger Brown Tree Snakes
(7) Pair of Mitchell's Water Monitors

Simon Archibald

moosenoose said:
An understandling REPTILE FRIENDLY WIFE!!! Is that so hard to ask for!

Oh, I so know what you mean (change the wife to husband).

me this year:

1)Krauss line diamond pair (should be getting them in Jan)
2) Bredli pair
3) Pair MD's

trio mertens
trio olives
trio scubbies
trio panoptes
trio boydes....
and what comes after that......

will anyone have any darwin carpet pythons this season? if so let me know where and the price ... also does any 1 have a adult pair of blueys that are already breeding or ready to? let me know how much and where you are located

Fuscus, I will be selling my trio after this season, but hoping to sell them all together.

I'm hoping for:

1. A pair or trio of Mt Isa (red phase) ackie hatchlings;
2. 1 or possibly a pair of hypo bredli's (as shown on southern X rep's);
3. Maybe a colony of C. pictus (Painted dragons).

..and i'm sure this list will grow between now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back