Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a pair of Blue toungues or Shinglebacks and a few cages.

Regards Ether

Im easy just a olive , diamond , and a girlfriend for my murry darling !

I'd like to get a black/gold jungle. Does anyone in Sydney/NSW breed them or know someone who does?

Can always go interstate I guess, but don't like the idea of mailing snakes much.

When I say mail snakes I know they are usually not "mailed" like in a post box :shock:

I mean freight in general :)

well some people mail them through the post but not a good idea i dont reckon. :lol:

att Pyror

Howdy Pyror, can highly recommend Doc Roc's hypo bredli (Southern Cross Reptiles) I got a pair a few weeks ago (and a pair of his awesome jungles) jump on his list mate - Doc Rock really rocks!!!!
He keeps his young stuff until the fourth shed or so to assure colour and pattern development before selling, ethics like that are a rare thing.
Jump on his list mate - well worth the wait.
I got some hypo bredli from the O'gradys in Alice back in summer too of equal quality so keep an eye out for any of their adds.
Bye, Steve.

Boy oh boy this should be a wish list instead of a shopping list....
Too many to list, and don't know where to start....Guess it would have to be partners for those single snakes we have

cheers

I would have to go along with razza...........but here is what we need.......

1) Male Diamond (high Yellow)
2) Female Atherton Tablelands Jungle (high Yellow)
3) Female Stimsonii
4) Adult Male MD carpet (spots and stripes)

a GTP for razza

Pair of Shingles for me
A Lime Yellow / Green Diamond Pair is my ultimate...........

The only one ready to breed atm is the female diamond..........anyone got a male ready soon??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back