Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
looking good there sara. solid markings

just awaiting my 2 surviving boodaries to emerge from the egg. Both eggs are piped and cut with lots of movement. JUst seems they want to dive in the fluid, not the air ATM.
Having both fully out christmas day would be the greatest present :)

They are some cracker looking womas there Sarah, love that centre one.

Last edited:
101_0322.jpg101_0348.jpg101_0482.jpgGood pictures of the hatchies in the egg Yommy,how much longer...Heres a male thats 12months old having a little chew on my finger..

Good to see he likes you mark ,lol.

Last edited:
Python73 - one's 3/4 out and breathing air no worries the other if distrubed stays in egg so i am leaving them be. Both should be fully out in a day or so.
Love the chew pic, they are funny things womas and not subtle at all :)
mine won't strike at you but if they nudge you with their snouts, watch out, they'll then just open and start the chew........

Can't beat em :)

hey here are some photo's of my female sandfire woma, 5 years old, 1.6m total length

048.jpg

033-1.jpg

030.jpg

yes she has a partner and has bred her first clutch this year, will get you some phot's of them soon.

well as promised here are the photo's of the male and couple of the hatchlings

hathling #2
110.jpg

104.jpg

096.jpg

Hatchling #1
086.jpg

Male Woma
064.jpg

063.jpg

hope you's like

Wow Bloomster - beautiful sandfires. I'm a sucker for red bands. They are brilliant. Congrats on having bubs, too.

couple of pics of the boodarie hatchies.

One is completely out of the egg whilst the other is absorbing the last of the yoke.
Super clean banding so far.... Great christmas present :)

Next lot of pics will be after the 1st shed to give a better idea but looking nice and promising so far. I've been waiting for this moment for a few years now and there is nothing more exciting in the hobby then watching the 1st head appear from your favourite snakes offspring.

Merry christmas and a safe new years...............

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 133
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 113
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 101
Nice one yommy! The one that is out has really thick bands.

That has stunning banding Yommy,i suppose your hanging onto these two..Thats a awesome Chrissy present,Congratulations...It doesnt matter how many you breed,but to watch those tiny heads pop out is such a awesome feeling..If its the 1st time of 5th time the excitement is always these...Well done again...Lovely present from Santa...

Gorgeous Yommy. Already showing the stunning bands that make the Boodaries such a magnificent locale. Congratulations!

cheers for the comments guys.

will be interesting to see how these develop. Shame the other 9 clutch mates never made it, but some are defineatly better then none :) learn't some interesting things this season and will try a few different ideas next time.
Joys of a biological hobby..

Anyone else with this line post away some pic's. Any woma hatchies for that fact :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back