Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt stop her from doing a nice slippery wee!! hahaha

Love the bold bands on the Boodaries.

Came home and found this

P1010003.jpg

Last edited:
My babies are growing quickly. I got this pair of Boodaries from Jason in early May. Since I first weighed and measured them 2 months ago, they have grown 30 cm (both are around the metre mark now) and more than doubled in mass. They are eating machines! Their temperament is brilliant and they just keep getting better.

The male shed last night, so here he is looking puzzled at being dumped out of his hide box.
DSC04089.jpg

And now the female:
DSC04091.jpg

scored there PM if i had the space i would of got his adult pair :(

really nice yellow hues and loving the no eye patch look. thats what i want to develop with my line.

Both my females are full orange heads and the male the more traditional look.

My RHD ovulated on Friday and the girl above is well on her way. Just need my other WA female to ovulate, but she isnt really showing much sign of follicle development ATM. They have been mating flat out with full hook ups all the time so hopefully she comes through.

My RHD ovulated on Friday and the girl above is well on her way. Just need my other WA female to ovulate, but she isnt really showing much sign of follicle development ATM. They have been mating flat out with full hook ups all the time so hopefully she comes through.

Great time to be a herper :)

highest of highs when it goes all right and the lowest of lows when it doesn't :)

You learn new things from these guys every day.....

Few pics of one of my males.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    456.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 102
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    508.8 KB · Views: 103
Thanks. Not sure on locale. I am from Perth. I have 4 woma's and this guy is quite different looking than the rest. He's a lot darker than my others and the top of him is quite a bit darker than the sides, and is pretty defined.

Love the vivid cream. Looks similar to my girl. How old and how long is he?? Looks a fair size??

Yeh he is one of my favourites. Not definite on age, but around 2 or 3 years I am told from the person I bought him off. He does look pretty big in these shots, but he's only around 1m long. Weighs 660g.

Cool. The shots certainly make him look bigger!! Beautiful animal never the less!

Here's one of my RHD females during ovulation. Sorry about the crappy iPhone pic
ab791263.jpg

Last edited:
3 years, 1380g, 1180mm. I hope they arent slugs as I have seen lots of mating activity but no full hookups with evidence of hemipene insertion. But I don't watch them 24 hours a day so fingers crossed. My big WA Sandfire girl on previous page that looks really similar to your male is well on her way though. She's the one I want to produce more than anything.

Last edited:
crack'n pics guys keep em coming :)

who said womas are ground dwelling only. Female trying to be a GTP.

Womas enjoying double decker heating and yellow girl chunking nicely

Attachments

• reptiles 003.jpg
    reptiles 003.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 63
  • reptiles 004.jpg
    reptiles 004.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 67
  • reptiles 005.jpg
    reptiles 005.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 78
  • reptiles 007.jpg
    reptiles 007.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Awesome photos, looking forward to seeing hatchy pics when the time comes :)

Noticed the swell a few weeks ago.

since then she's leveled back out and has now been increasing in chunk so i am expecting eggs from her and she doesn't want any part of the male, hence red girls getting all the action now :)

Last season wasn't normal (for me anyway) with most stuff going much later then normal. Obvisiously it was a crazy environmental last season.

So I conditioned them up early to place together early this season with everything introducted late april and early may and good interest shown by all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back