Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I think I took about 80 photos in the space of 5 minutes that night. Very obvious swelling.

A few pics of my two holdbacks who are coming along nicely and one of my females who is starting to get nice and thick so ive got my fingers crossed for a clutch from her.....

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_3246.JPG
    IMG_3246.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3253.JPG
    IMG_3253.JPG
    251.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3255.JPG
    IMG_3255.JPG
    248.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3245.jpg
    IMG_3245.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 71
My big fat Yulara female.

Attachments

• yularawoma jcfa sml(gimp).jpg
    yularawoma jcfa sml(gimp).jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 131
Came home tonight and found both the girls who have ovulated are now milky. The third unfortunately still isn't showing any signs of making follicles. Devo.

Same girl from the previous pics is starting to really thicken up now...cant really see in my very dodgy iphone pic though. She is a sibling to some really nice RP womas.

Good luck with yours squinty and dont give up you last one yet!

Nice woma john - you seem to have some nice animals from your recent posts.....

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 64
Cheers David, I've only started posting recently. I don't really know how these social sites work, still feels like a little funny lol. Here is a little Yulara I bred out of that dark female and a Tanami I still have from the season before last.

Attachments

• yularawoma mb(gimp).jpg
    yularawoma mb(gimp).jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 69
  • woma(gimp).jpg
    woma(gimp).jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 76
caught these two going at it this arvo......

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 91
Yeah - pic doesnt do him justice, is a really nice animal in the flesh - this will be his last run at my girl before he goes back home on sunday! Seen a few good hook ups with him and my other male on this girl and my other tanami girl seems to be well and truly knocked up. Not sure on my boodaries - think the small girl is still too small and the big girl looks pretty thick but doesnt feel very firm or solid yet. How are your WAs looking?

Lots of cuddles, not much rooty rooty. hard to tell since they go into hiding so much. female is out basking a lot lately so hopefully a good sign. not holding my breath but....

Here is mine that hooked up towards the end of May. They did it again on 3 more occasions during June.
The Female is a little fatter than normal and she is basking a lot. Fingers crossed she pops them eegs out and they are viable.

Attachments

• IMG_0907.jpg
    IMG_0907.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 81
everyones season looks like they are progressing well, all the best guys for healthy viable eggs :)
My WA girl has had her prelay and the RHD isnt far off. Should prelay in the next day or so. Yay yay.

awesome news squinty my yellow girl is chunking up nicely though it will be wait and see with red girl. Been hook ups but would of like a bit more meat on her bones :) time will tell i guess
Same with my other WA female. Been heaps of hook ups but no signs of swelling what so ever. Just put the other male with her cause he shed and they have been locked all day so fingers crossed I haven't missed the boat with her this year.

this girl is starting to dull a bit so am thinking she will have her pre-lay shed in a couple of weeks - still waiting on the others to ovulate and still noticing a few matings here and there as well.....

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• woma.jpg
    woma.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 72
awesome stuff dave should get a decent size clutch from her and defineatly not far away :)

her some shots from today, yellow girl is chunking nicely in the lower end and the interest is dropping off with the other two.
not holding my breath for red girl but you never know. All the best dave

Attachments

• reptiles aug 059.jpg
    reptiles aug 059.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 87
  • reptiles aug 005.jpg
    reptiles aug 005.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 88
Looking great David. The yellow girl certainly looks good Yommy. I hope the red one comes through, too. Even just one or two...

cheers pythonmum hope your season is a good one too.
Yes going for a different result this season going, to try the SR system with the large tubs with the sheet glass lid and a drier mix 80:100 ratio with perlite.
All systems are good to go and setup, just need some egg :) which are cooking nicely thanks to my mums......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back