Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexandra that is tiny you might want to feed it some more. That is why it only poo's once every 2 weeks

Got a trio of Tanami Womas on Saturday fed them straight and took a few flics of 2 today. Can't wait to get some more now :D They are 3 years old, I'll breed them next year!!

Female

DSC01997.jpg

Male

DSC02088.jpg

DSC02067.jpg

DSC02100.jpg

nice pair carnt wait for my guy to grow up a bit

yeh i new that part but i had no idea where that was

Well it crosses the WA and NT boarder the lake mackay area hope this answers your question

Freshly shed SA

Attachments

• P3110072.jpg
    P3110072.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 237
  • P3110073.jpg
    P3110073.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 168
  • P3010042.jpg
    P3010042.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 204
Wish my little guy would come out and play he has been hiding for a few nights now

Yeah my ones cruising around his tub atm got a full belly too so dont know what hes trying to do just take the hide off and get him out. Dont wait for him to come out cause you will never see him . I just remove the hide let the snake know im there then grab him out.

It's extreamly unfortunate that when RHD's were the flavour of the month they got mixed in with a bunmch of tanamis so people could cash in on it. Theres some rell stunners around though, that are truely "RHD" locality.

Hi No-two, how prevalent is (or was) this practice? The reason I ask is my woma (with another on the way) are sold as RHD. The breeders I have bought from are reputable, so I'm quite confident I'll be getting what I'm paying for, however it'd be interesting to see how "muddied" the ancestory is of captive RHDs in general. End of the day I'm not overly concerned, I'm not THAT precious about locality specific, if there's hints of a mix, then no big deal. They are a great looking species (all localities) with great personalities so I'm happy regardless.

Also, does anyone have pics of captive adult SAs? A while back I saw No-two's blue/green juvi SA & instantly wanted one (as most do when they see the pic of that animal), but went to RHDs instead as I wasn't sure how SAs hold their pattern / colour into adulthood.

my woma at almost 4 months. 265g and 83cms.

Attachments

• dk.jpg
    dk.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 228
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back