Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how dose it go from 80 pages to 130 and still with nothing good in it

this should be called the random as hell thread :) :)

agreed! random is wonderful :)

and Pog i never claimed i was a well behaved, productive member of society now did i?

agreed! random is wonderful :)

and Pog i never claimed i was a well behaved, productive member of society now did i?

tru tru, but do you think you could really keep up with us country folk at the musteR?

hahahaha heck no. i never ever even PRESUMED to think i might be able to keep up with the mighty bumkpins in their own element. besides, especially when there's booze involved. i'm a lightweight! seriously, two standard beers in two hours will likely have me falling over my own feet. good thing Serp is around to keep my upright!

haha not all country people can drink lol... just better at keeping on drinking once drunk lol

wow!!!!!

damn guys i went to do my front end loader ticket....
an theres another 50 pages come on fill me in ppl any more weddings meet ups random skinny dippings lol

im sittin here melting at chelmer in brissy who ever thought weather in brissy would be competeing with the weather in central qld (my home) any 1 live near me with a pool lol was lookin at the brissy river but yeah dunno bout that lol

Info for the Sunday sesh:
The Fox bar South Brisbane
$2 steak or fish with drink purchase $1 chips/salad/sauce.
DJ starts at 2 pm on the roof.
2 pm sounds to be a good time to show according to the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back