Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I managed to get an infraction out of that picture - I really am the true success story of this thread :|
How are us sunny coast herpers meant to get back home once we are intoxicated??

Haha, I've seen threads on lizard poo? Guess it was what you said that went along with the photo. Just shows how badass you are.
God - we're pretty much in Caloundra, but I wont be going any way.

what about bello? can you just drop me down here before I start work on monday??

personaly i would never date a herper, i love the fact that i can have my alone time with my animals and if i ever want to hide anything from my GFs i just put it in my herp room ;)

donks

You really are God! Thanks for the offer, but at this stage I don't think I'll be going. Don't think you guys would all want to hang out with a 19 y/o anyway :lol:

I don't care how old people are just as long as they know how to act responsibly while having fun. It's all about chillin and talking herps with people that have a similar intrest over beer, wine, or absinthe. Personally I won't touch the later being DD. ssssmithy is in you age bracket he'll be there with the missus. You coming miley?

this thread is funny....i have to agree with donks if i ever want to hide sumfin from the mrs it can be hidden in the herp room.......and knowing some girls ( NO OFFENCE TO ANY LADIE WO READS THIS U MAY NOT DO IT BUT JUST SAYING) they will say that ur snakes are hers and she could try and take them threw the divorce i mean she would wont HALF lol

What’s red and smells like blue paint?

Red paint

What’s white and yellow and sits in a tree?

A fridge wearing a raincoat

What’s brown and sticky?

A stick

A tray of muffins are in an oven. One muffin says ‘wow it sure is hot in here’ and then all the other muffins scream ‘OH MY GOD!!! A TALKING MUFFIN!!!’

Here's a few pics of Wednesday... I'm dreading to see what Matt retaliates with though!!! :lol:

4311401416_fd0451fd22_b.jpg

4310663449_053c7d73d9.jpg

4311402080_1bb23e6be3.jpg

4311402380_4bce3917ef.jpg

4311402856_486f2df119.jpg

Love this shot! Think it's awesome how I got his reflection (and the photo without him realising!) :lol:
4311403122_9d94f536f8.jpg

Fish Whisperer Matt...and sending me lovely hand signals at the same time... :lol:
4310665083_90f5f50e69.jpg

This be my "QR sucks worse than a vacuum cleaner" face :lol:
4310665481_6ed46476ff.jpg

good thing were all getting on the turps this sunday otherwise i recon everyone would have topped themselves by monday

Praise the Lord! See yall thought this thread was coming to an end, I told you it wouldn’t! All it took was the Moderators taking it away for the day and yall get in a panic... Ah SHT, how I’ve missed you so...

Hahahahahaahaha i just found the facebook group .........................Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back