Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*yawns*

Why would you want an APS dating service? No offence but APS has some pretty wacked out people :shock:

Imagine the resulting offspring from a wacked out male to a wacked out female. You'd get super wacked out feral offspring.

Gee thanks Tahnee :p
I get that alot, but things that make me weird make me special. So if I'm pretty darn weird, I guess that means I'm pretty darn special ;)

Imagine the resulting offspring from a wacked out male to a wacked out female. You'd get super wacked out feral offspring.

you'd haveto look at the grandparents too to make sure they're wacked out, genes can skip generations...

See Amy, this is why we're here!
One of the most informative threads in the history of APS I reckon, from relationships, to alcoholism, to rainbows! What more can you want in life?

Amy I think I love you! :lol:

Looks like you may have to move up here Amy. I don't think you'll have any problems finding somewhere to stay :)

Hahaha, you blokes are trying to make her head explode, right?

Damn it, I forgot to call shotgun!

geez guys put it away!! I think ill change my username to get more attention - hows 'Candy' with you guys??

I’m amused and yet slightly terrified... Oh what the hell, I love you all! Yes you! And you! And especially you! I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and butterflies and everyone could eat and be happy!

128897400424126375.jpg

So if I am to read into this correctly - all the other birds in the world are actually misrepresenting their self, their true nature... veiled fabrications of beauty, in a contrived attempt to mimik for personal gain... wolves in sheeps clothing if you will; or maybe mutton dressed up as lamb... to bedazzle their 'prey' at a time when no doubt the nest is built and full of fertile eggs....interesting!! :?

Exactly Chickenlover, exactly...

Aww amy I love you more than rainbows and butterflies!

Oh yeah... SHOTGUN!!

I’m amused and yet slightly terrified... Oh what the hell, I love you all! Yes you! And you! And especially you! I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and butterflies and everyone could eat and be happy!

I don't know Amy, I think you're going to have make a decision here. Who's it going to be?

Mmm the thought of butterfly cake has made me hungry!

LOL, hey, hey, Im not even in contention here, just laughing my butt off from the sidelines and having a dig, ahahahah

Sounds like that cake has some special icing sugar going on.....:lol:

I didnt sleep very well last night - I dont think the gender re-assignment works for me... so ive just had gender re-re-assignment... feels much better, although its not what it use to be

pick? havent you realised this is a psychological support program for the needy - Amy has been the focus of this round as she was deemed most needy at this stage. Sort of like an intervention, although she thinks her contribution has been by her free will...

Based on the responses from half the young bucks in this thread- our next 14 months of interventions are booked out solid

haha nice one... so on here chicken who would you pick?

Aww amy I love you more than rainbows and butterflies!

Oh yeah... SHOTGUN!!

i could think of a really good joke inspired by
little Brittan for that quote :lol:;)...but i don't want an infraction :lol:

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back