Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Animal Farm the cartoon, where they send the horse to the glue factory and the pigs are totally running the joint.

Better to put all the crap into one great big thread then put it in all the other threads that have something intelligent to say.

There was this bad smell that would suddenly appear and then disappear

Hope you guys don't mind me gate crashing your lil party thread, but that is just freaky never heard of anyone else having the smell ghost thing.

My family had a house in NZ, it was a pretty weird, dingy, deceased estate and we had the same creepy smell thing that would randomly turn up but would only stay in a small area (bout a square metre or so) but it would move around and would always be between certain rooms.

One night I was up late watching tv (the rest of my family were away) and the weird smell came in thru the lounge and then the tv turned off. So I got up turned it back on, sat down and it turned off again. I turned it back on, then the smell got stronger the lights went out and the tv just popped and wouldn't come back on.

I went to check the trip switch but it was fine, went back to the lounge and the light was on again but the tv was dead.

I never believed any of that supernatural stuff until my mum went to see a medium (which I never bought into either), but this medium knew freakish amounts about my family and me. She told my mum that we had a spirit in the house and we my be able to tell its presence by a strange smell:shock:.

Only stay in new houses now. haha.

Animal Farm the cartoon, where they send the horse to the glue factory and the pigs are totally running the joint.

Ah ok, good movie! I'm glad your mum wasn't watching the latter while you were in the room! :D

seriously there is a chat room on here to have private conversations

There's also this awesome thread to have private conversations that we can go back on and had another laugh, it's here forever now! If you don't want to read it, don't read it, simple!

Some nice, but freaky stories here! This is the most action this thread has had in some time...
I feel like hearing some jokes, anyone got some goodies?

Hmmm not any that are appropriate...if I get one more infraction I'll get banned :lol:

Hope you guys don't mind me gate crashing your lil party thread, but that is just freaky never heard of anyone else having the smell ghost thing.

My family had a house in NZ, it was a pretty weird, dingy, deceased estate and we had the same creepy smell thing that would randomly turn up but would only stay in a small area (bout a square metre or so) but it would move around and would always be between certain rooms.

One night I was up late watching tv (the rest of my family were away) and the weird smell came in thru the lounge and then the tv turned off. So I got up turned it back on, sat down and it turned off again. I turned it back on, then the smell got stronger the lights went out and the tv just popped and wouldn't come back on.

I went to check the trip switch but it was fine, went back to the lounge and the light was on again but the tv was dead.

I never believed any of that supernatural stuff until my mum went to see a medium (which I never bought into either), but this medium knew freakish amounts about my family and me. She told my mum that we had a spirit in the house and we my be able to tell its presence by a strange smell:shock:.

Only stay in new houses now. haha.

*shudder* It never occurred to us at first that it’s what it may have been, but my aunty who lived there before us had the same thing and as you said it was just in a small spot of about one square metre. You could literally stand right in the spot where the smell was but you couldn’t pinpoint where it was actually coming from. It smelt exactly like something dead, I think the first time it happened we figured it was probably a dead rat in the ceiling or something. But then it kept coming back in the exact same spot and as I said, it would just suddenly appear and suddenly disappear.

*shudder* It never occurred to us at first that it’s what it may have been, but my aunty who lived there before us had the same thing and as you said it was just in a small spot of about one square metre. You could literally stand right in the spot where the smell was but you couldn’t pinpoint where it was actually coming from. It smelt exactly like something dead, I think the first time it happened we figured it was probably a dead rat in the ceiling or something. But then it kept coming back in the exact same spot and as I said, it would just suddenly appear and suddenly disappear.

The smell we would get was more like rotten fish. We thought it was the neighbours cooking fish or something. Quite gross, plus no amount of air freshener could mask it.

You sure you didn't just do a really really good fart that you couldn't walf away?

Years ago, I use to be a rent-a-cop and had to check the old governors house at breaky creek. It was a walk through patrol as part of the night.

Another guard told me that if you go into the daughters room and move things around you'd go back and find them in their orignal position when you get back.

Didn't beleive him at all and one night curiosity got the better of me, so I moved a doll that sat in a chair and placed it on the bed.

When I came back through a couple of hours later the doll was back on the chair. I checked the alarms log and no one had entered or had there been any alarms triggered between visits.

That is the closest I have been. Whether or not I believe in ghosts I'm still undecided.

Ok so I get posts deleted and infractions and stuff for staying on what is the topic at the time in this thread...but some tools can come in and break the site rules and cop nothing out of it? :rolleyes:

Time of death 5.25pm 1/2/10
It was a good thread, many a laugh was shared with new friends.
You will live on in our memories :cry:
RIP Single Herpers RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back