Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're my hero DB! I can just see you now, dripping wet with with water falling from your manly beard, handing over the baby you saved as if it was no trouble... That's hot. What colour undies were you wearing?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I thought the answer would be pretty obvious here... This is awkward, can someone else tell him?

Edit: The quotes are a bit retarded tonight? Whats happening there? It's the same in PM's too, I have noticed this with all the hot chicks desperately PMing me.

Quotes are being weird, pm's are being weird and for some reason the APS background wont even load for me so everything is in some weird code...very hard to navigate around this place unless you can read computer nerd language.

I went to my nieces 1st birthday party at some public pools on the southside. My other 3 year old niece thought it would be a great idea to run away and go down a water slide even though she can't swim. Well I saw her about to go down at the last minute and ended up picking her up off the bottom of the pool whilst still fully clothed and pockets still full of phones, wallet, car keys, camera batteries. So now i'm a hero :) Anyone got a phone they don't need :)

Your my hero DB! I once saved a kid from drowning aswell...was pretty scary!

See your 2nd to last quote of me was weird too, said it was originally posted by you?
Well I'm going to go get some peanut butter toast, mmmmm.

Its freaking me out! Its a conspiracy!Is it gunna rain tomorrow? I still cant find that pet shop... lol

I shall share with you one picture of my Monty boo (soon after it takes an hour to load), my puter is going too slow but there are one or 2 pictures of him on my profile. He is 4 ½ feet now. I can’t wait for him to shed, I think it will either be tonight or tomorrow night. You know when they get that weird look about them, not just the colour, but with Monty the shape of his head changes as though he is sort of stretching his skin off. He’s been hiding for a few days and when I looked at him before he had that ugly head look about him. Ooooh how exciting!

Its freaking me out! Its a conspiracy!Is it gunna rain tomorrow? I still cant find that pet shop... lol

Yea it's going to rain tomorrow, and here's that petshop! I think you mentioned it the other night? Just get a full bag of the rats so it's $5 each, unless you get the larger size for your Coastal/Scrubby etc? Either way, they're the cheapest I have found so far.
Petbarn - It's Everything For Pets!

I shall share with you one picture of my Monty boo (soon after it takes an hour to load), my puter is going too slow but there are one or 2 pictures of him on my profile. He is 4 ½ feet now. I can’t wait for him to shed, I think it will either be tonight or tomorrow night. You know when they get that weird look about them, not just the colour, but with Monty the shape of his head changes as though he is sort of stretching his skin off. He’s been hiding for a few days and when I looked at him before he had that ugly head look about him. Ooooh how exciting!

Why does everyone talk in feet? I only know meters, you guys are old school...
Hurry up with pics, I'm bored! And btw, Matt and I could be finding a Monty boo in the wild very soon.

Yea it's going to rain tomorrow, and here's that petshop! I think you mentioned it the other night? Just get a full bag of the rats so it's $5 each, unless you get the larger size for your Coastal/Scrubby etc? Either way, they're the cheapest I have found so far.
Petbarn - It's Everything For Pets!

Why does everyone talk in feet? I only know meters, you guys are old school...
Hurry up with pics, I'm bored! And btw, Matt and I could be finding a Monty boo in the wild very soon.

Cheers, I've been to that shop before but never for rodents. I'll go for a look tomorrow.

I have a Monty boo of my own aswell except my MD is actually a girl and doesn't have a name.

I’m trying dammit! My computer is being slow and I just found a spider which won’t go away (I am in a really bad mood again right now so I’m trying very hard to keep the language clean).
And people always talk about snakes in feet! A foot is 12 inches, an inch is just under (?) 2.5cm.
I’ve just had to shut my computer down and re-start it so I have to upload again.

What the hell is an inch?! I'm not going through all that maths to work out how big your snake is, tell me in meters, cm or mm like a normal person from 2010 damn it! Metric is the word people, METRIC! This is Australia not America!

Ef this I'm going to go spoon my dog, talk to yall in the morning! I'm going to dream of spinnifex covered rich red sand dunes and cracked soil plains full of Mulga's and Inland Taipans among many other snakes and the occasional interesting gecko and goanna species! N. asper will be there, along with his good mate, the Jeweled gecko, and a big ol' perentie strolling around.

Last edited:
In fact bugger it I’ll just use the ones from my album. (Sorry for the hugeness)

‘Tis my Monty boo-
monty-chillaxing-in-his-water-bowl-22903.jpg

‘Tis my Sparklez-y boo-
sparklez-the-hottest-bird-around-22904.jpg

‘Tis Sprinklez-
sprinklez-22905.jpg

‘Tis Sir Swimsalot-
sir-swimsalot-22907.jpg

“Tis Captain Splashy (RIP)-
captain-splashy-22906.jpg

What the hell is an inch?! I'm not going through all that maths to work out how big your snake is, tell me in meters, cm or mm like a normal person from 2010 damn it! Metric is the word people, METRIC! This is Australia not America!

Ef this I'm going to go spoon my dog, talk to yall in the morning! I'm going to dream of spinnifex covered rich red sand dunes and cracked soil plains full of Mulga's and Inland Taipans among many other snakes and the occasional interesting gecko and goanna species! N. asper will be there, along with his good mate, the Jeweled gecko, and a big ol' perentie strolling around.

Bloody Kiwi's! lol Everyone knows inches and feet...I talk in them all the time :D

Here's my MD girl.

Whatever! Well if you must know in 2010 people terms, it’s about 1 and a half metres approx.

Whatever! Well if you must know in 2010 people terms, it’s about 1 and a half metres approx.

Don't bow down to his level Amy! He's the one that needs to move into the future (He's from New Zealand :lol:)...its 1983 over there at the moment I think...

Matt your MD looks very young and as though it recently shed before that picture correct?

Don't bow down to his level Amy! He's the one that needs to move into the future (He's from New Zealand :lol:)...its 1983 over there at the moment I think...

What was I thinking?! I’m sorry Matt, I’ve brought you into this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back