Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sister of a mate of mine went camping with her school and 'outward bound'.

made camp on a slope, and in the middle of the night, one of the girls took a wizz uphill......ended up in another unfortunate girl's hair.

Your just a bit late Jason....all the action has pretty much ended lol

Life is tough, i had to cook my own dinner :evil: and clean up :evil::lol:
so who here has been fortunate to read evry post in this thread?

Life is tough, i had to cook my own dinner :evil: and clean up :evil::lol:
so who here has been fortunate to read evry post in this thread?

I had to cook my own dinner too...so Im having peanut butter toast. I can say that I have read every single post and been here since the beginning...but I'm not sure if thats something to be proud of or not? :D

i love satay but hate peanut butter, is that weird?
I'd hate to have to read this whole thread from the beginning in 1 sitting, might take a while.
I can't wait or work tomorrow, i just know i'm going to be up to my eyebrows in mud.

i love satay but hate peanut butter, is that weird?
I'd hate to have to read this whole thread from the beginning in 1 sitting, might take a while.
I can't wait or work tomorrow, i just know i'm going to be up to my eyebrows in mud.

I reckon they taste nothing alike, but I still love both!
What do you do for work?

I'd love to be able to immerse myself in this thread... but life seems to keep picking on me... pretty sure this thread would treat me better though!

I work in a quarry, one day i can be on the face loader, next sales loader, dump truck or running the crushing plant so there is a bit of variety but because i'm smaller i tend to get all the nice dirty confined space jobs on the plant.

These aren't our machines but we have the same models

Attachments

• 7215908-original.jpg
    7215908-original.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Cat_980H_-_facing_left.jpg
    Cat_980H_-_facing_left.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 101
  • HD325-7-LGE.jpg
    HD325-7-LGE.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 96
I work in a quarry, one day i can be on the face loader, next sales loader, dump truck or running the crushing plant so there is a bit of variety but because i'm smaller i tend to get all the nice dirty confined space jobs on the plant.

These aren't our machines but we have the same models

Ah ok, my old man does the same thing...well used to anyway, he's moved up into a supervisors position now so doesnt drive machinery as much and doesn't have to work as hard lol.
I also used to operate machinery but not anymore.

yeah i'm looking forward to being a supervisor one day if only so i can go home clean for a change :) What sort of work were you doing before you moved up here?

Wow there's people talking again!
Mmm peanut butter toast! I had pizza, popcorn and coke while watching a few movies, good weather for it.
Some big machines there DB, can we get a pic of in one with your hard hat on complimenting that manly beard of yours? Not looking forward to work tomorrow either, had a 1 day weekend and am up at 4.30 tomorrow. 1 more week, 1 more week!!!

i'll see what i can do Dan, you may have to wait until i get my new phone with a camera. Optus said i can get a Nokia 6210 as a replacement phone through insurance so i'm hoping to get that next week.
What do you do for a crust anyway?

yeah i'm looking forward to being a supervisor one day if only so i can go home clean for a change :) What sort of work were you doing before you moved up here?

I used to work for the metal recycling company Sims Metal, spent my whole day covered in dirt with crap in my eyes aswell :)

Sweet, can't wait! ;)

I'm just landscaping with my uncle for a bit, this is my last week though, then off on this trip then off to uni when I get back, only a tertiary prep course though as I didn't finish school, so won't be starting my degree (Zoology) until 2nd semester.

Wow there's people talking again!
Mmm peanut butter toast! I had pizza, popcorn and coke while watching a few movies, good weather for it.
Some big machines there DB, can we get a pic of in one with your hard hat on complimenting that manly beard of yours? Not looking forward to work tomorrow either, had a 1 day weekend and am up at 4.30 tomorrow. 1 more week, 1 more week!!!

What good movies? I went to the golf club this arvo and slid down the wet hills on a bodyboard....was awesome! haha
I'm glad I dont have to go to work tomorrow...although the money would be very very nice!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back